THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump accepts purple heart....

Clevfan4life

Having not served ill defer that to the ones that have. I "personally" would have graciously declined the gesture knowing what that purple heart is handed out for. Thats just me i guess.

The vet who earned the purple heart wanted him to have it. Trump didn't do wrong in accepting. I have accepted some things before I wasn't sure if I should or not but I believed it would hurt the feelings of the giver of the gift if I refused. If I was Trump I would get the vet's name and put it on a plaque and hang it on my wall...........not that Trump earned that purple heart but that some vet thought that highly of him to want him to have it.

The purple heart was a copy - not the original one the guy was rewarded. Trump also posed for photos with the guy and invited him to speak on stage - which he declined.

Trump must have been mistaken in thinking it was the real one.

The purple heart was a copy - not the original one the guy was rewarded. Trump also posed for photos with the guy and invited him to speak on stage - which he declined.

Trump must have been mistaken in thinking it was the real one.

Yeah but he thought it was the real one ed. He even asked the guy if it was the real one first. You cant get more crass than That can u?

I was in the service. I don't have a particular problem with him accepting it. It's more a show of faith in him by a wounded veteran if anything. I personally would have declined to take it and instead would have opted for a photo op with the guy but I don't have a problem with it.

do you need the difference between an award that was given to you vs accepting an award that was given to aomeone else explained to u like a child?

Stuart

Spare the petty distinction between the two you dork. Point being that they both didn't earn it... regardless of how they obtained it.

You mad bro? I'll try not to talk about your boyfriend hitlery anymore.

So you do need it explained. Here goes.....see whether you agree with the nobel committees decision or not, you dont matter. Its their award and as a private entity they can give it to whomever they feel like. Ur just a dumb ngr on the internet so how you feel more qualified then them as to whomgets what is vexing.

Now a purple heart recipient is technically allowed also to give his/her medal to whomever. But accepting it is an entirely different matter. In case you didnt know, you peobably dont, the purple heart is given to soldiers injured in tje line of duty. Trump got 5 deferments out of vietnam when he had the chance to serve. Im not holding that against him cause i wouldnt have fought against a bunch of little slopes either who were just fighting for their right to run their country as they see fit. But having done that and then getting infront of a crowd saying "i always wanted a purple heart!!!!". Holy fgt this guy is. We've never had a bigger fgt nor a bigger cnt in hillary run for president ever. This election is groundbreaking

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3E3633DA62547C35&v=gUeeIjyI7QQ

This is all i hear when you desperately seek my attention lil stewie.

Stuart

Whatever you want to tell yourself asshole. What I actually seek to do is rub your nose in your own feces ....but you're too afraid of me.

You know its true. Don't be afraid of me Cleve.

Oh, and like I'm gonna open one of your links. Go ahead send more you dork.

Someone please quote this post for this loser, thanx.

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

And the furor Obummoa accepted a Nobel peace prize when he did nothing to earn it. Cleveage
Nobody else earned the nobel peace prize either, idiot. A half a truth is what
gets you off, or what? Way too dishonest for you to act like you have any common
sense and legit input in any conversation.

He deserves it. He's sacrificed so much

"I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.""

Why, for the love of god, would you not just get a new screen name rather than be stinkhole, stinky Stuart?

what would be the point? It would take all of a day before his shit eating rothlisberger cock whoring would come out and he'd be back to being stinky. Every time someone quotes him there's literally a line where he begs people to quote him so i can see it. I've never exp that on the internet. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Diehard said he put me on ignore and that's fine, why would I care? You'll never see me beg someone to quote me so I can draw the attention of some old miserable has been like DH. I really don't know what Stinky's issue is if he loathes me so much. I guess this is why he's not welcome in steeler land.

what would be the point? It would take all of a day before his shit eating rothlisberger cock whoring would come out and he'd be back to being stinky. Every time someone quotes him there's literally a line where he begs people to quote him so i can see it. I've never exp that on the internet. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Diehard said he put me on ignore and that's fine, why would I care? You'll never see me beg someone to quote me so I can draw the attention of some old miserable has been like DH. I really don't know what Stinky's issue is if he loathes me so much. I guess this is why he's not welcome in steeler land.

He did ask to be quoted for your viewing pleasure but I think that's the gayest thing I've ever heard so I won't do it. Maybe diehard will.

The veterans gesture was never the issue ed. It was not graciously declining it and them saying "i always wanted a purple heart". Srsly if i ran his campaign and he actually listened to me he'd already be taking the oathe.

I thought the veterans perspective was a good/relevant contribution to the thread.

Archived