THE BROWNS BOARD

zac thomas to K C

cane666

If we get Curry I will be completely happy... but we still need WR's... I like Crabtree alot. Im glad Im not the ManKok

I like Crabtree too and would draft him unless Curry falls. My feeling is except for Curry there isn't that big of a difference for the money between Oakpo/Brown at #5 or English/Barwin/Sintim or others at #36. There is a real big difference between Crabtree/Maclin and who you can get at #36.

I would think it might be where you feel the greatest value picks would be. I don't think I would pass on Curry.

bring on CURRY

Every man needs a dream.. but don't hold on to that one too tight. It will take more than the signing of that dinasaur to allow curry to fall to us. Curry may be the best player in the draft.. Some teams will pick BPA no matter what they actually need. There isn't a team in the league that looks at their linebacking corps and says.. We don't need him.

bring on CURRY

Where are you guys getting this?

The chiefs are moving to the 3-4 so they have to collect as many LB's as possible.

Secondly and even more importantly, Thomas plays inside and Curry is projected as an OLB. That signing has zero effect on the Chiefs draft.

Where are you guys getting this?

The chiefs are moving to the 3-4 so they have to collect as many LB's as possible.

Secondly and even more importantly, Thomas plays inside and Curry is projected as an OLB. That signing has zero effect on the Chiefs draft.

also they are going to want a guy like thomas to be a mentor for curry. face it guys, curry is gone

KC would have a beastly linebacking core with Derrick Johnson, Zach Thomas, Mike Vrabel and Aaron Curry. There secondary is in pretty good shape with the two Brandon's at Cornerback and their D-Line has Tambi Hali and Glenn Dorsey. Not bad of a defense maybe Top 20 for '09

Even before signing Thomas KC has been rumored to have been very very interested in Raji.

Archived