THE BROWNS BOARD

What do you do?

KardiacKid26

Assuming the Chiefs take B.J. Raji at #3 with the latest signing of Zach Thomas, the Browns will most likely be sitting at 5 with the choice of Brian Orakpo, Michael Crabtree and Aaron Curry? Who do you take? My pick would be Crabtree. B17 is most likely headed to the NYG and the only offensive threats we have are Josh Cribbs and Jerome Harrison.

We need Crabtree. We already have Hall and Bell, who knows what a year did for Hall but I like the dude. as for Bell i think he will be starting by the 10th game if hes not hurt. We can get just as good LB's in the early 2nd round. If Edwards goes to the giants i am sure we will get the extra 2nd and 5th plus an ok reciever.

3 2nd round picks that is a thing of dreams for this years draft class. Then again we might take Robiskie in the 2nd, doubtful but possible. The only sure pick will be a SS @ #50. I do think we draft Delmas @ #50 though. Then again, our whole team as is right now will probably be traded for more picks. "GOD I LOVE BEING A BROWNS FAN"

Assuming the Chiefs take B.J. Raji at #3 with the latest signing of Zach Thomas, the Browns will most likely be sitting at 5 with the choice of Brian Orakpo, Michael Crabtree and Aaron Curry? Who do you take? My pick would be Crabtree. B17 is most likely headed to the NYG and the only offensive threats we have are Josh Cribbs and Jerome Harrison.

Trade Down!! Get more Picks.

If we trade BQ,DA and BE for 2nd rounders mangini is an idiot and gets what he deserves when he trades 2 birds in the hand and a probowl qb for 3 birds in the bush we cant get anything close to to these guys in the 2nd round...

I know where mancookie wants to go but giving away your best existing players for less then first rounders will be an impatient move and not a wise one..

Assuming the Chiefs take B.J. Raji at #3 with the latest signing of Zach Thomas, the Browns will most likely be sitting at 5 with the choice of Brian Orakpo, Michael Crabtree and Aaron Curry?

Why would the Thomas signing effect the Chiefs picking Curry? One plays inside and the other is projected outside.

The Chiefs are needing every linebacker they can get as they switch to the 3-4. Curry is still going to be their pick.

No way we pass on curry if he falls. I doubt that he will. some teams will go BPA no matter what the needs. There is not a team in the league that can look at their linebacking corps and say..naah we can't use that guy.. Think about it.. HIGHLY unlikely he falls

Archived