THE BROWNS BOARD

Our GreatestNeed

50yrbrownsfan

Everybody's missing it.

Our biggest need is a great running back like Marion, Jimmy, Leroy and Greg.

They keep the offense on the field.

They are what made us great.

Can you tell me where and how we will get one? And we have greater needs than a running back. Yeah our running game was bad last year, but our passing game and defense were a lot worse.

Can you tell me where and how we will get one? And we have greater needs than a running back. Yeah our running game was bad last year, but our passing game and defense were a lot worse.

Can't you read?

It's really simple, yet the entire world is missing it.

Having RBs like Marion Motley and Jim Brown is what made us great DECADES AGO, IN A DIFFERENT GAME.....

So all we have to do is draft the next Jim Brown this year (that shouldn't be hard at all) and everything else wrong with this team will be magically fixed. :rolleyes:

It's so simple man....how could you NOT get it?

Can't you read?

Having RBs like Marion Motley and Jim Brown is what made us great DECADES AGO, IN A DIFFERENT GAME.....

So all we have to do is draft the next Jim Brown this year (that shouldn't be hard at all) and everything else wrong with this team will be magically fixed. :rolleyes:

Why, I never thought of that.......it all makes sense now.

Since Beanie Wells is the next Jim Brown, all we need to do is draft him and it's Super Bowl time.

Sweet!!

Can't you read?

are you suggesting we bring back jim brown? dude, he uses a cain. you're sick to even consider this.

Greatest need?

DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!

A "real" Linebacker.

A safety that can actually hit AND wrap up.

Cover corner.

Gimme DEFENSE.

The day we can hold another team to 10 points the offense will come together enough to give us 13. I'm tired of our defense looking like 11 Catholic school girls on the field.

Doug

I'm so torn about my ability to draft the right guy.

Logic says you have to score points to win, and a different logic says you have to stop the other guys from scoring.

Well what side of the coin is strongest at five? The Browns are not going to the SB this year, does anyone disagree?

BPA or fill a need? The Browns will suffer this year whether we have BE or not. The Browns fans are homers and that is not a bad thing. Should we all be wishing that Quinn is the bomb or do we trust the people getting paid to make that decision?

Is this draft that strong that we literaly (sp) bank on next years draft to complete a new head coaches game plan?

Everybody's missing it.

Our biggest need is a great running back like Marion, Jimmy, Leroy and Greg.

They keep the offense on the field.

They are what made us great.

Too bad there is no one even close in this draft class. So what's your plan to remedy that? Runningbacks this year are average at best. I see a few journeyman types coming out and a few busts.. No superstars ... Beanie is the only one I see who has a chance to be a real difference maker IMO and I'm not sold on him either

You're right. Not saying a great RB wouldn't help but one very good reason that our running game was bad is because our passing game was worse. Can you remember any game where the defense didn't load the box to stop the run and dare us to pass to beat them?

Pretty hard to run when teams have 8 and 9 guys in the box. Even with waht we have the running game would be way better if you had two wideouts that demanded attention and and could spread the field. Plus a guy who could play in the slot and drew attention from the defense.

Best medicine to revive our running game is Crabtree opposite Edwards.

Our biggest need? On what side of the ball, for starters.

On offense, a RT or Center. No blocking on the right side would crimp LT's game fast.

On defense, lb.

Archived