THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Restaurant - Still Serving Up Garbage

Bucyruss

Browns restaurant - Still serving up garbage.

I went to a newly opened restaurant a while back. The owner was Serbian, the same as me, so I thought it would be nice to support him.

The food was awful. The waitress was slow and rude and the establishment did not appear to be very clean.

A couple of months later, against my better judgement I went back. I tried something different on the menu and could not believe it - it was worse than the last time; I practically gagged on the stuff. They had a new waitress who was better than the last one, but all-in-all, it was a another bad experience.

Being stupid, and at the urging of some family members who insisted I should support my fellow countryman, I went back one more time. The food was poorly cooked, the recipes were bad, and the waitress, although pleasant, was completely inept and kept dropping things. The place still did not appear to be clean (the restrooms were especially bad).

That's it. Fellow countryman or not, I am not going back to this establishment. I am tired of gagging on the garbage they are serving me. I've also come to find out that their financial records are a mess and they are being investigated by the IRS.

Now as their customer, I don't blame the cook, I don't blame the waitress, their cleaning crew, or their accountant for that matter. It's not my place - its the owners. He is the person who hired the cook, waitresses, accountant and cleaning crew. He is the person responsible. Apparently this owner has no idea what it takes to run a restaurant and should get out of the restaurant business altogether.

The Browns have replaced virtually all of their players, coaches, coordinators, etc (how many times now) and still, after all these years, they are putting out a terrible product. Local pride or not, I am tired of swallowing the garbage they keep trying to force down my throat. This team is the owner's responsibility and if this owner has no idea how to run a football franchise, he should sell it to someone who does.

Perhaps he could use some of the money to open a restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I originally posted this around 5-6 years ago on a radio station message board.

I feel it is still relevant and appropriate today - how sad icon_cry.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Browns restaurant - Still serving up garbage.

I went to a newly opened restaurant a while back. The owner was Serbian, the same as me, so I thought it would be nice to support him.

The food was awful. The waitress was slow and rude and the establishment did not appear to be very clean.

A couple of months later, against my better judgement I went back. I tried something different on the menu and could not believe it - it was worse than the last time; I practically gagged on the stuff. They had a new waitress who was better than the last one, but all-in-all, it was a another bad experience.

Being stupid, and at the urging of some family members who insisted I should support my fellow countryman, I went back one more time. The food was poorly cooked, the recipes were bad, and the waitress, although pleasant, was completely inept and kept dropping things. The place still did not appear to be clean (the restrooms were especially bad).

That's it. Fellow countryman or not, I am not going back to this establishment. I am tired of gagging on the garbage they are serving me. I've also come to find out that their financial records are a mess and they are being investigated by the IRS.

Now as their customer, I don't blame the cook, I don't blame the waitress, their cleaning crew, or their accountant for that matter. It's not my place - its the owners. He is the person who hired the cook, waitresses, accountant and cleaning crew. He is the person responsible. Apparently this owner has no idea what it takes to run a restaurant and should get out of the restaurant business altogether.

The Browns have replaced virtually all of their players, coaches, coordinators, etc (how many times now) and still, after all these years, they are putting out a terrible product. Local pride or not, I am tired of swallowing the garbage they keep trying to force down my throat. This team is the owner's responsibility and if this owner has no idea how to run a football franchise, he should sell it to someone who does.

Perhaps he could use some of the money to open a restaurant.

I originally posted this around 5-6 years ago on a radio station message board.

I feel it is still relevant and appropriate today - how sad icon_cry.gif

Could not agree with you more.

Guest ATENEARS

I guess I should have actually read into the post and not just scanned through it ... I'm thinking is this guy serious? Who the hell cares how good bar food is .... lol

Archived