THE BROWNS BOARD

HOW DOES THIS TEAM GET 2 PRIME TIME GAMES??

gmp

Somwhere out there must be a football GOD who is a Browns fan...

The NFL totally mucked this one up...(2) Prime time games with nobody on offense to catch the friggin ball?.....,and to top it off, they gave them the games when it's prime season..Makes no sense at all.!! I am a fan of this team but even I don't want to watch in embarrasment the beatings they are gonna be getting in Prime Time...laughing stocks is what this team will be...I"m no sure what the NFL was thinking on this one...the Browns are not yet ready for prime time player.!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

The NFL totally mucked this one up...(2) Prime time games with nobody on offense to catch the friggin ball?.....,and to top it off, they gave them the games when it's prime season..Makes no sense at all.!! I am a fan of this team but even I don't want to watch in embarrasment the beatings they are gonna be getting in Prime Time...laughing stocks is what this team will be...I"m no sure what the NFL was thinking on this one...the Browns are not yet ready for prime time player.!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?

We did win 2 out of 3 on Monday night with another entertaining game against the broncos on Thursday night.

Good point. I still think they consider us to be nothing more than feed this coming year, but you're right about the Browns performing well under the lights last year.

Beanpot

Are you seriously crying about this?????????? You have got to be kidding me.

Are you seriously crying about this?????????? You have got to be kidding me.

Pleeeeese, as a fan of the game...I really want to watch entertaining games on Prime time.....not some sacrificial lamb being brought to slaughter.........I'm sure Ravens and Steeler Fans are even disappointed they have to play the Browns on Primetime...How do you get up for that???

My only response to this thread is how the hell do you even know what will be put on the feild ?

You say you are a fan :rolleyes:

Solid response, complete with the silly emoticon and struggle with spelling.

I find it more than fair to question why the Browns are scheduled for two prime-time games. Doesn't mean that I'm not thrilled it happened, just that it makes little sense based on previous performance.

Beanpot

Solid response, complete with the silly emoticon and struggle with spelling.

I find it more than fair to question why the Browns are scheduled for two prime-time games. Doesn't mean that I'm not thrilled it happened, just that it makes little sense based on previous performance.

Beanpot

the only struggle around here is following your drivel

the only struggle around here is following your drivel

Really?

You read my reply and then came back with...that?

My drivel.

I'll gladly back away after that stone.

Beanpot

I do congratulate you on submitting an entire post with proper spelling, though your punctuation continues to need work.

I think the point about the two wins last year during prime time is a solid point.

I also believe they think this team is not near as bad as the 2008 record indicates.

The new coach just came from the media Mecca and thus people will be interested in seeing him with his new team.

The Qb will probably be a guy from one of the most popular schools in the country.

All this all adds up to being worthy of a few national TV games.

Yeah, two prime-time wins out of what, 5 total merits two more prime time games?

More proof that Goodell's doing everything he can to screw up the worlds greatest sport.

Regards

..... an'at

If Goodell was doing his job he would have mandatory piss tests for all steelers players daily

Pleeeeese, as a fan of the game...I really want to watch entertaining games on Prime time.....not some sacrificial lamb being brought to slaughter.........I'm sure Ravens and Steeler Fans are even disappointed they have to play the Browns on Primetime...How do you get up for that???

As a fan of football then no problem. As a Browns fan complaining about it is a problem.

We get nationally televised to the rest of everyone. We need to step up, so we are not the laughing stock of the league. Or we can just hide them from the rest of the country and have no expectations at all. Makes sense.

DUDE! Seriously... has anyone ever referred to you as Bitchy? I just checked the internet (and we know the internet is never wrong)... The NFL is still an entertainment industry and the

Browns franchise is still a part of it in spite of the worst wishes of some codger named Art. That includes the entire Browns fanbase you've decided to insult. The Browns even have fans in the great state of Oregon.

(If you want to call them that.)

There's probably even one or two odd Indiana fans in the mix that would like to see the dudes in the orange helmets play.

The Browns have a completely new coaching staff, free agency isn't over yet, the draft hasn't happened yet, there's no telling how many UDFAs will be signed in the early morning hours of Monday the 27th, there just

might be 4 QBs on the roster when the QB derby begins, and they might have far more receivers on the roster than you think. Is the schedule really the only Browns related thing you've looked at lately?

How about a little righteous, positive and hopeful? How about a little faith? Please don't take me seriously, I'm kidding. You know how those Browns fans get.

You Brownies are reading too far into the tea leaves. I haven't been motivated to check your schedule, but I'd bet both of your "prime time" games are on the NFL network. The NFL doesn't want to take "prime" teams like the Steelers , Patriots, Colts, and Cowboys away from the major networks where they make their most money.

You Brownies are reading too far into the tea leaves. I haven't been motivated to check your schedule, but I'd bet both of your "prime time" games are on the NFL network. The NFL doesn't want to take "prime" teams like the Steelers , Patriots, Colts, and Cowboys away from the major networks where they make their most money.

Try checking then before posting. One is a Monday night game against the Ravens, the other is the NFLN Thurs nite game against the Steelers. So, you lose the bet.

Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

63-0

WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN ? DINT I TELL YOU ALL TO CLOSE THE DOOR ONCE YOU ENTER ?

NOW I NEED TO GET OUT THE MOSQUITO SPRAY AGAIN !

QUOTE (NebBrownsFan @ Apr 15 2009, 08:41 PM) *

Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?

Exactly. We're thought of as nothing more than feed this year.

Beanpot

i disagree>>they always get up for those division games. sometimes it doesn't work out but they always play hard.

there are definitely not two better games on their schedule for them to have as primetime outings either. our division is respected and you can never look past the Browns.

Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

63-0

your 3-0 monday night mudfest vs the phins was the joke. you should feel lucky your team earned the right to get nationally exploited ever again after that showing.

go suck something.

I am confused... why all of the doom and gloom? We have no idea what sort of product is going to hit the field, we should stay positive and not shun the spotlight.

I think and hope that we will be much better than last year and might surprise a few fans and people this year. We already seem a much tighter ship with a specific direction and definately a coach who actually has the normal powers coaches usually have.

Anytime we can dethrone a superbowl champ on national tv always makes me happy.... The Giants last year and this year the Steelers!!!

Archived