THE BROWNS BOARD

What a thrilling game lastnight!

manbearpig

How about taking a playoff team to overtime and losing because of some faulty shoes! (BURN THOSE SHOES BOOBY!!) Now then... "With homecourt locked up throughout the upcoming NBA Playoffs, the Wine and Gold rested three-fifths of their starting lineup, plus Ben Wallace and Joe Smith. But the skeleton crew that did suit up for the Wine and Gold did the regulars proud – scrapping for 48 minutes and an extra session. " And how about 28 points from Gibson?? Simply amazing. I know that the 76ers are not the greatest team out there, but that was an important game to them and they barely won against a skeleton crew... I was pretty damn impressed with our players lastnight and this has me really pumped for the playoffs! I am especially looking forward to game four in Detroit. My brother is calling it the dagger in the heart game. I'm just hoping it goes our way!

How about taking a playoff team to overtime and losing because of some faulty shoes! (BURN THOSE SHOES BOOBY!!) Now then... "With homecourt locked up throughout the upcoming NBA Playoffs, the Wine and Gold rested three-fifths of their starting lineup, plus Ben Wallace and Joe Smith. But the skeleton crew that did suit up for the Wine and Gold did the regulars proud – scrapping for 48 minutes and an extra session. " And how about 28 points from Gibson?? Simply amazing. I know that the 76ers are not the greatest team out there, but that was an important game to them and they barely won against a skeleton crew... I was pretty damn impressed with our players lastnight and this has me really pumped for the playoffs! I am especially looking forward to game four in Detroit. My brother is calling it the dagger in the heart game. I'm just hoping it goes our way!

Oh well, the rest was more important than the record, I guess. Impressive that they could stay that close to a playoff team with just the scrubs. But they could have gotten just about as much rest after they take out the Pistons in 4. :lol:

Archived