THE BROWNS BOARD

big changes....Peters to Phily

Solon16

The peters trade sends ripples thru the draft. no longer is phily desperate for a LT.... they have grown in strength as far as my concern goes...IF they truly want to win NOW they trade for BE. The window is closing on McNabb... If they Eagles want to win now...truly they should offer the #21 and third for Edwards. JMO...but If the ownership in Phily wants to win a Superbowl...they make this move NOW! if not they have truly left McNabb high and dry AGAIN! How can you leave a QB like McNabb so wowfully short at targets????? wat 12 years now...seems like it...they gave him TO and he went to the superbowl....Edwards and jackson....got to do it!!!

The peters trade sends ripples thru the draft. no longer is phily desperate for a LT.... they have grown in strength as far as my concern goes...IF they truly want to win NOW they trade for BE. The window is closing on McNabb... If they Eagles want to win now...truly they should offer the #21 and third for Edwards. JMO...but If the ownership in Phily wants to win a Superbowl...they make this move NOW! if not they have truly left McNabb high and dry AGAIN! How can you leave a QB like McNabb so wowfully short at targets????? wat 12 years now...seems like it...they gave him TO and he went to the superbowl....Edwards and jackson....got to do it!!!

IMO, if they want to win now, they go and get Boldin. As for the reference that they got TO and went to SB, it wasn't because of TO. You gotta remember, they had already been to the NFC Championship the 3 years prior to TO, and TO was out of action the entire playoffs leading up to the SB.

Now, all other points, you're right. Philly has done a shitty job getting McNabb some quality targets and they need to do it before his career comes to a close.

If we don't take Crabtree at #5 , he could fall awhile...Jags might go O-line now that they got holt....I don't think Big Al will take crabtree without a 40 time....he might even go with heyward bey because he ran the fastest time at combine...Al is a coowk!

Archived