THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama's grandmother passes

Guest Aloysius

Guest Aloysius
I do wish that as a moderator you could help prune/control some of the more offensive/ hateful spam posts. I know that is a fine line to ride but it would make the board a little less cluttered with some of the less appropriate threads. I have invited a few of my friends here and almost all of them have refused to post because of some of the more baser less substantive posts.
That sucks. I've considered inviting a few friends to post here, but I didn't do so because I knew they'd react the same way as your buddies did.

If any of your friends are smart conservatives, please beg them to give the board another shot. We could use a couple more of those guys here.

He doesn't respect America, white people, our way of life...

Did you lift that directly from one of Davey's speeches, or were you merely paraphrasing?

Duke.jpg

You embarrass me.

Obama said it himself. You are saying that Obama is a black Duke?

Might agree with you, except you now are in violation of Shepbites' and MousenadZ order to

not post nonsense spam.

Shame on you.

Didn't know MousenadZ had MosquitowingZ !

Hypocrties.

So Obama said THIS.

You're saying Obama said this, cal. Really. Again, you're saying Barack Obama, our next President, said THIS?

So, Barack Obama stated that he "doesn't respect my white way of life"? Just making sure I'm reading your sick, hateful rant correctly, cal.

Well, MousenadZ, you cowardly went to moderators to cry that I was calling you "MosquitoZits"...

So, I tried to go with a truce on that, as anyone on the board can attest to.

But you came back nastier, thinking you had the power to live in a glass house and

throw stones.

You have no stones.

So, just buzz off with your tiny little pink mosquito wings and have a nice day. Maybe

your messiah will make you rich and it won't matter to you about the millions of unborn AMERICAN

CHILDREN who will be murdered with FEDERAL FUNDING if Osamabama wins.

And you won't care, I guess. Liberals reek of that kind of coldness.

Archived