THE BROWNS BOARD

On a side note. (OffTopic)

VaporTrail

Eff this week. Really. Truly.

Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

FML.

Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

Well, don't get in trouble in Daytona, VT.

Me and and two friends, my best friend and his older brother.. we decided everybody was going to Daytona, etc. when

we graduated from high school eh..decades ago now... so we decided to really go the other direction:

we went on a two week camping trip to Central Ontario, way, way out in the wilderness. We had to take a 15 minute canoe ride

to get to the old, rugged, rocky jeep trail.

My friend's brother came into town for a young neices' wedding three years ago, and after all these years,

we ended up talking about that camping trip with about 8 friends and their relatives sitting around laughing at our stories.

Just a thought. Saw bear, moose with baby moose, bear stepped on our tent in the middle of the night, many N. Pike caught,

and on and on...

"Yeah, we drank ourselves into the morning hours, got busted for streaking in a Chinese restaurant, and we met a lot of cute

babes in bikinis on the beach but we don't remember if we ever got their names, we were hung over and got two tickets on the way home"

just wasn't our mug of root beer..... LOL

Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

FML.

Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

Just some advise!

Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

Just some advise!

LMAO!!!

FML.

Screw it.

Toga party.

WSS

Archived