THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Tailgate Bus Vehicle Plan

browntack32

The muni lot is beast mode. I think that particular bus has a squirt gun on the front that hits any innocent bystander who walks by. Anyhow, I think owning a bus like that is a lot of Browns fans dreams.

Not very practical though.

They use a lot of gas. You would look kind of dumb driving it to the store on a regular basis. You will spend a lot of time at dump stations to empty the septic tank. No matter what you might think, the neighbors probably wouldn't be thrilled if you decided to park on the side yard next to their house, and you would have a big clean up Sunday night unless you plan on letting the dirt, beer, and body fluids just cake on.

I might also mention entering in to a joint venture with a bunch of football buddies isn't a wise thing to do. Buddies have a way of not being buddies 3-4 years down the road.

Best do it on your own.

It's not practical as an everyday driver, but I would only drive on Game Days. I do understand the neighbor situation though.

I do understand the allure. I have thought about something like that many times.

I would have 3 beer taps on the outside of the thing I could plug in once parked in my spot.

In the end I always come back to where am I going to keep a bus?? You would end up having to rent a space in some lot somewhere.

I have seen a bunch of those down there, and none look all that great. People start out envisioning the Madden Cruiser, but unless you have a big pile of expendable cash, it just isn't going to measure up.

Archived