• ROBERT AYERS
    • MICHAEL JOHNSON
    • KNOWSHON MORENO
    • REY MAUALUGA
    • EVANDER "ZIGGY" HOOD
    • EVERETTE BROWN
    • DARIUS BUTLER
    • CHRIS "BEANIE" WELLS

I know its alot of choices. But any one of these guys could go our way. Its a mystery folks. What would you do? I know what I would do.

I think if Curry is there you have to take him. If he's not there you try and trade down, if that doesn't work, take Orakpo.

Matthews in my book. late 2nd round I would go after Robiskie

A lot have picked Curry, I may be wrong but when you continually to drink to much and smoke dope you continue to walk through life in a black out and cant really make correct decisions.

When it comes to curry & Lauranitus how well did they score in the wonderlic?

Linebackers

Clay Matthews: 27

Brian Cushing: 23

Rey Maualuga: 15 .... thats not very good, but its still higher than DA :lol:

We need smarter LB's not 3-5 year projects.

It seems like picking in the top 5 this year sucks.

But I was thinking if we picked Raji and put him at nose and then put rogers at end with williams and with the recently signing of mosley (I believe) and shaun smith coming off the bench for depth. That's a pretty dominate DL.

You could release R. Smith and pick up more cap room.

I like Curry but we already have him in Dqwell Jackson.

In the 2nd round get a pass rushing LB and a WR.

AND DO NOT TRADE BRAYLON.....

Why would you release Robaire Smith? If healthy (and they say he is) he is the second best LB we have. S. Smith couldn't carry his jock. As far a Curry, he isn't anything like Jackson. Jackson is playing WILB for a reason, he isn't very good at coverage. Curry is a complete LB, ranked the best player in the draft by almost everyone. Great against the run and drops into coverage very well. IMO he would be a super SILB and compliment Jackson real well. If you draft him as a OLB you better realize he isn't the pure pass rusher.

And please forget Raji. We have a NT and a couple NTs trying to play DE. You have an all pro NT who isn't going anywhere and holes at OLB, SS and WR along with needs at RB and Center and you want to "REACH" for a guy at the position we are deapest at.

BTW, Robaire Smith is costing you peanuts so you aren't gaining much cap room. You want cap room, get rid of Fraley and draft a Center in the 2nd round.

Why would you release Robaire Smith? If healthy (and they say he is) he is the second best LB we have. S. Smith couldn't carry his jock. As far a Curry, he isn't anything like Jackson. Jackson is playing WILB for a reason, he isn't very good at coverage. Curry is a complete LB, ranked the best player in the draft by almost everyone. Great against the run and drops into coverage very well. IMO he would be a super SILB and compliment Jackson real well. If you draft him as a OLB you better realize he isn't the pure pass rusher.

And please forget Raji. We have a NT and a couple NTs trying to play DE. You have an all pro NT who isn't going anywhere and holes at OLB, SS and WR along with needs at RB and Center and you want to "REACH" for a guy at the position we are deapest at.

BTW, Robaire Smith is costing you peanuts so you aren't gaining much cap room. You want cap room, get rid of Fraley and draft a Center in the 2nd round.

Curry played against weak competition last year.Also I don't think curry is as good in coverage as you think but is a great athlete.

I like the signing of barton to play inside with dqwell so we are going to need a pass rushing LB.

If we had Raji, we would always have a solid DL on the field which is critical in the 3-4. Rogers is a beast but takes to many plays off. How many sacks did we have last year? We need pressure up front on passing situations.

Curry will probably be gone anyways.

Guest Aloysius
Rex Ryan said he sees Rey as the next Ray Lewis

It's too bad he never said that.

Here's how I see it:

• 1. Aaron Curry

2. Brian Orakpo

3. Michael Crabtree

4. Jason Smith

Since it says who I would pick, I didn't hit any of those as no OTs are listed.

A stud RT would help this team more than anything IMO.

Control the ball on the ground, and be able to do so in either direction.

We can't do that right now and that is why we can't score points.

Definately trade BE

Definately stay away from Crabtree

Definately get anything for DA(expect biggest surprise on this move)

Definately go offense on top 2 picks

Defense the rest of the way

Obviously we should accept offers you just can't turn down(multiple picks, players)

Wasn't that easy!

our defense was atrocious last year and you want us to go offense with our first two picks? i don't know about that. i think that would create a lot more problems than offer solutions.

I'm expecting another top pick.

Remember our offense didn't score for quite some time last year, forget the excuses its still the NFL and scoring is always the key to winning.

4 picks in the top 2 rounds asking for offense with the top 2 is not a reach.

I hope we trade out of 5, honestly the more the pre draft info keeps rolling in I have a new favorite. clay Matthews Jr. I hope we pick him up with a 2nd and pick up Wells with a late first round pick.

With his pedigree/intelligence and work ethic he might do better than curry/orakpo/meleuga. Not to mention a name we are all familiar with as Browns fans.

I'm expecting another top pick.

Remember our offense didn't score for quite some time last year, forget the excuses its still the NFL and scoring is always the key to winning.

4 picks in the top 2 rounds asking for offense with the top 2 is not a reach.

that's true, we were one of the worst offenses last year. i still say if we had played the lions in one of the final 6 games, they would have ended up 1-15.

It's too bad he never said that.

Here's how I see it:

• 1. Aaron Curry

2. Brian Orakpo

3. Michael Crabtree

4. Jason Smith

I know you dont interpret it that way Aloy, but the author of the article certainly did

"Maualuga said he came to the combine to get ''rediscovered'' and to show people who he really is. While there he deflected a comparison to Lewis made by New York Jets coach Rex Ryan, the former Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator. When Ryan was asked whether there was another Ray Lewis in this draft, Ryan said, ''I think somebody has the first name.''

''I'm nowhere near Ray Lewis,'' Maualuga said. ''I'm just a guy coming out of college. I've got a lot to prove, a lot to work on. I respect Ray Lewis. I'm way far away from his game.''

Norton didn't go as far as Ryan, but privately might agree with him."

this means mauluga doesnt make it past the jets, would you have taken Ray Lewis at 5 knowing what you know now?

Guest Aloysius

I think it's sloppy work on the writer's part. If Mangini asked Mark Sanchez if he thought he was the best QB in the draft, would it be fair to conclude that Mangini thinks Sanchez is better than Stafford? That's a giant step that shouldn't be made without having a direct quote from the coach.

And I highly doubt that the Jets will take Maualuga. They signed Bart Scott to a huge deal and already have David Harris, a player who's somewhat similar to Maualuga.

I know you dont interpret it that way Aloy, but the author of the article certainly did

"Maualuga said he came to the combine to get ''rediscovered'' and to show people who he really is. While there he deflected a comparison to Lewis made by New York Jets coach Rex Ryan, the former Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator. When Ryan was asked whether there was another Ray Lewis in this draft, Ryan said, ''I think somebody has the first name.''

''I'm nowhere near Ray Lewis,'' Maualuga said. ''I'm just a guy coming out of college. I've got a lot to prove, a lot to work on. I respect Ray Lewis. I'm way far away from his game.''

Norton didn't go as far as Ryan, but privately might agree with him."

this means mauluga doesnt make it past the jets, would you have taken Ray Lewis at 5 knowing what you know now?

Playground you are a young kid that falls in love with players. You'll get over it as you get older.

I agree with some of your assessments, though.

Since it says who I would pick, I didn't hit any of those as no OTs are listed.

A stud RT would help this team more than anything IMO.

Control the ball on the ground, and be able to do so in either direction.

We can't do that right now and that is why we can't score points. Ballpeen

Our offense has been hampered by glaring weaknesses in our oline badly.

The Patriots are bringing in Jamon Meredith. I would be willing to bet they will draft him with their

pick they aquired in their recent trade, the pick just ahead of the Browns in the second round.

You have to have the guys up front to play the game effectively. It was obvious to a lot of us

that Shaffer was not getting the job done at RT. Rt is not a #5 pick, but with an extra second round or

late first round, a RT would dramatically help the Browns offense..

Archived