THE BROWNS BOARD

Buyer Beware

Earl34

I had heard that while Crabtree has been a productive college player that there are some serious red flags in his "background". I was surprised at the time to not hear anything in the media about it and just tossed it aside as a highly-placed friend of mine just giving me a biased opinion.

Today, I was curious and found this article which really corroborates what I heard. For your consumption....

Cowherd claims NFL guys look at this stuff because NFL money makes bad traits much worse.

See Pocket Change Warren.

Total POS. Had a bunch of hangers on and he was their pappy. I remember one article in Scene Mag talking about him out at 4 in the morning at Denny's all effed up and he got into an argument with one of his posse and slapped him in front of the whole restaurant. This was just one story of that Dbag.

Factor in his laziness and lack of dedication and you have yourself a 3rd pick in the draft bust thanks to a certain Butchie being in love with him cuz he recruited him.

have never liked him. intelligence.....character.....his inner circle......all problems for me. this is coming from a perspective of loving Braylon Edwards' contributions to the 3rd rock and having little value for those with time on their hands for 5 hour marathon dominoes games on a regular basis. no effin' way.

Yeah that article about crabtree is concerning to say the least. What's really weird is that the past few months we've heard nothing but good things about Crabtree. So now a week before the draft this article comes out and says he's a premadonna who treats people like shit.

I'm not saying this article is bullshit, but something stinks here.

i doubt it's the article. getting wheeled around the hospital in a wheelchair with your hood up may not mean much to some but it screams thug to me. that whole piece nfl net did spoke volumes. nothing i've seen has given him any cred, it's all reinforced the opposite.

btw Earl, that article already had a thread here. not saying this because it's a repost, but because it may be of interest to you.

Archived