THE BROWNS BOARD

THE BROWNS TAVERN

admin

bb.gif

The Oriole Cafe and The Browns Board will team up this summer to host a series of Cleveland Browns Training Camp Parties at one of Berea's closest bar/restaurants to the Browns Berea Complex.

The Oriole Cafe is located just around the corner from the Browns Berea Head Quarters and Training Camp practice fields, and will serve as the 'Live Version' of the famous on-line Tavern. The Browns Board and The Oriole Cafe have struck a partnership that will host a festive atmosphere for visitors to Berea, coming in for the Cleveland Browns Practices. The Oriole will serve as live version of The Browns Tavern, with the feel of this site.

You now have a friend in Berea ... and a place to grab a bite to eat, have a few drinks, and to meet & gather with friends, within walking distance of the Browns facility.

Once the Browns release more information on the 2009 Browns Training Camp, and sessions open to the public, we will set our Party Dates. Look for an Opening Day Event and events throughout the first weekend of Camp.

Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

Howie.

Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

Being an English Browns fan sucks.

Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

Howie.

Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

Being an English Browns fan sucks.

Roach, he sure can cook but he is taken but zombo might be desperate enough oh wait, you said chick sorry

Roach, he sure can cook but he is taken but zombo might be desperate enough oh wait, you said chick sorry

Don, I had no idea you were a gay marriage supporter! You know what, to get a full season under my belt i'd marry either of them, just no touching, kissing, sex, actually just like a real marriage!!! :)

Archived