THE BROWNS BOARD

Cap room

We need Tom Tupa

Guest Aloysius

I think the Raiders will take BJ Raji, which goes against the grain just as much as any of Rang or Reuter's predictions. Does that make me a moron? Or am I just spouting utter nonsense?

I can think of far worse company than being rebuked alongside Rang and Reuter, who somehow got reduced into one person when you guys criticized the article. Maybe you should actually read the entire thing before mocking the guys who put it together.

I think the Raiders will take BJ Raji, which goes against the grain just as much as any of Rang or Reuter's predictions. Does that make me a moron? Or am I just spouting utter nonsense?

I can think of far worse company than being rebuked alongside Rang and Reuter, who somehow got reduced into one person when you guys criticized the article. Maybe you should actually read the entire thing before mocking the guys who put it together.

Hey, there are some very intellegent people out there with mocks way out of the norm and it's speculation because nobody really knows what's going on in these teams war rooms.

Archived