THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Robiskie on our radar?

NW Ohio Brownie

Not much has been said about him around here, but I think he'll be a steady NFL wide receiver. He's got a good pedigree and there's no doubt he'll continue to mold his game. Not to mention he's a low-maintenance guy in terms of ego. If the Browns acquire more picks today I think he could be a very real option in the early second round for us. I project him to be a #2 wideout for most teams.

I am really thrilled about this pick. Robiskie could prove to be our reliable 'third-down' receiver next year. The kind of guy that has a knack for getting open on third downs and keeping drives alive. Being an OSU fan, I have seen him play countless games for the Bucks and one thing that is unquestioned about Robo is his field savvy. He knows the little things about being a receiver already: continuing to move when the QB scrambles, using his body to shield defenders, catching the ball with his HANDS (are you listening Braylon?)

The pick of Massaquoi was interesting to say the least, but not surprising when you consider how the draft for the Browns had gone until that point: get guys who can help in areas of need right away and who are not character problems. If you've watched any Georgia football the past couple years, this guy is a stud. He could develop into a legitimate downfield option for this team.

Think about what we added yesterday:

Starters: safety, defensive end, center, wide receiver

Backups: wide receiver, quarterback, ILB/OLB

That's all in two rounds of action.

I am really thrilled about this pick. Robiskie could prove to be our reliable 'third-down' receiver next year. The kind of guy that has a knack for getting open on third downs and keeping drives alive. Being an OSU fan, I have seen him play countless games for the Bucks and one thing that is unquestioned about Robo is his field savvy. He knows the little things about being a receiver already: continuing to move when the QB scrambles, using his body to shield defenders, catching the ball with his HANDS (are you listening Braylon?)

The pick of Massaquoi was interesting to say the least, but not surprising when you consider how the draft for the Browns had gone until that point: get guys who can help in areas of need right away and who are not character problems. If you've watched any Georgia football the past couple years, this guy is a stud. He could develop into a legitimate downfield option for this team.

Think about what we added yesterday:

Starters: safety, defensive end, center, wide receiver

Backups: wide receiver, quarterback, ILB/OLB

That's all in two rounds of action.

Robo is pro ready he doesnt have blazing speed but he has good hands and a nack for getting open..i think he completes our WR corp assuming edwards isnt dealt and massaquoi could be a gem in the ruff...many dont like mankoks picks but ive always said our offense needs a helping hand and i believe they got that hand including a much needed promising center...

Mankok will try to scrape by on defense this year with coaching technique and pretty much what we have and rebuild it in next years likely stronger draft obviously mangini feels the defense is capable of being coached into shape and we have a lot of talent that was wasted under romeo looks like mangini is going to put it to work...;)

Archived