THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Today The Day We Start To Like The Mankok?

ITHIKA

I along with many other Browns fans have been very depressed this offseason after cleaning house and acquiring a new regime "MANKOK"! At first take the new regime felt like a breath of fresh air, but since then its been more toxic than fresh. Mankok have single handedly alienated the press, fans and players former and current, while also trading a great player in K2, signing old washed up veterans who cant play(David Patten) and announcing that DA will have another shot at competing for the starting QB job. Errrrr, it's enough to to commit football superslide!

However, today is the most important day since the regime has taken over. As I and many other Browns fans wait in anticipation to see who is drafted we hold our criticism in until our very last pick. What say you, will Mankok surprise us and have one of the best drafts in Browns history or Trade BE and Quinn and in return draft busted players that make Mcshay and Kiper scratch their heads at?

Today is huge I hope it's the beginning of a long and fruitful dynasty otherwise we're in for 10 more years of the same! Brace yourself fellow Browns fans its DRAFT DAY!

I along with many other Browns fans have been very depressed this offseason after cleaning house and acquiring a new regime "MANKOK"! ... Brace yourself fellow Browns fans its DRAFT DAY!

I agree with the thought its time to get the lead out and support these guys. I bet its a non-flashy, but solid draft as Mangini is not the flashy type. We'll draft Curry, an O-lineman, a receiver, and probably a cornerback. We loved this time of year during the Phil Savage days as it was exciting, but we learned this didn't translate into wins.

So, first step towards this, get rid of the Mankok name. Enough already. We can't kick Phil and RAC in the ass on the way out of the door and then kick these guys in the ass on the way in. It just doesn't make any sense.

I'm with you bro, let's turn this ship around and roll with it. If we're going to like these guys, let's just call them by their names. The Mankok name was born out of post-season frustration and I guess served its purpose, but let's be done with it.

I like your energy. DRAFT DAY!!!

alienated the press

I agree there, and with that is where all the other chatter stems.

I still think it is a breath of fresh air.

We weren't going anywhere with Romeo and Savage. Why would i still want that??

Archived