THE BROWNS BOARD

CRENNEL THROWS DA UNDER THE BUS!!!!!

gmp

So He's becnhing a guy who threw how many picks in the last 4 games... (1) maybe (2)..?

THis is the result of bad, bad, bad, coaching...and Milk dud needs a fall guy....Do you think maybe putting in a gameplan that can handle a rookie QB would have helped?.....OVer and OVer again, this coach has mucked up games with his lack of in-game coaching ability...I'm so tired of seeing that same old (I just sh*t my pants) look on this guy...He now throws DA under his big fat bus and hope someone can pull him out of the mees he created...Well, guess what...Quinn will not win a flippin game...He's too small, has no arm strength, and will look exactly like Jeff Garcia, with 6 yard dink and dunk mentality...only cuz he can't see over anyone.......alot of rollouts, ala J. Garcia, alot of quick slants, ala J Garcia, and nothing down the field or deep......Well It appears to be official...and I actually can't wait for B QUinn, to further implode this team.....what you'll hear after thursdays loss is only another out for the big Coach Milk dud....saying it's gonna take time...only to buy his big ass more of it....

The season officially ended with this QB change........GET READY FOR THIS EXCUSE NEXT....

Brady Quinn is going to take TIME....//

We all knew RAC didn't have the balls to make any change.

RAC has had the balls to stand up to tens of thousands of gay men in pink #10 Jerseys.

Someone above him [Lerner] does not.

What a bunch of faggy fags huh Lums?

Lum, if you're gullible enough to think the decision was really based on fan chanting, I don't know what to tell you.

I heard Lerner was in Cleveland for the game yesterday. Hmmm.

Always someone else to blame with you, eh?

1) Quinn Fags

2) Quinn himself

3) Edwards dropping passes

4) Winslow dropping passes

5) Stallworth being hurt

6) Shep

7) Randly Lerner

Notice Anderson is not on the list of people responsible for Anderson's play, according to you.

What's next? Shaun Rogers ate Derek's lunch?

Pathetic, bro. Pathetic.

This came from upstairs not rac im hopeful at the end of this season another good dicision comes from upstairs in regards to the butterball leaving town..

We need to see what quinn has people its that simple..bq has half a season to be at least as good as DA at this point in the season this was the best discision lerner and savage could have made at least bq will have some experience under his belt and be ready to start next year and if something should happen to bq we have da so lets just kick back and watch the kid learn fast and grow beyond da in a few games...icon_e_wink.gif

Yeah, Brady can't throw the deep ball. ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT? I watched every one of his games in college being an ND fan and he's capable of all the throws! Does he have a stronger arm than DA? No, but neither does 95% percent of the rest of the NFL from what Norv Turner said about DA's arm.

Quinn is alot like Brees in style, mobile, accurate and can throw the deep ball! Will he light the world on fire his first few starts? Probable not, but your going to see more than 50% of his passes completed and a very accurate 2nd year QB. I'll take that over the crap I've seen this season and the end of last year!

This is for the people that think Quinn doesn't have an arm!

I think it also might have to do with guys being wide open and DA not seeing them standing in the flat while he's locked onto 1 guy. Nevermind the other crap DA has had issues with from getting half his passes fed back to him by the defensive line to throwing the other half of his passes at receivers feet.

I wonder if being the lowest rated starting passer in the NFL played into the decision? Or a 13-game stretch with a 66.0 passer rating? Blowing last year's must-win game (Bengals) and this year's (Ravens)?

Nah.

Let us know when RAC and Phil drop a passer rating stat at a presser, will ya shep?

Heres a college video of Brees. Looks awfully similar to Brady's vid doesnt it? So If Brady turns out even remotely close to Brees you're telling me you'd still rather have DA right, because of that cannon arm of his right?

Drew Brees Perdue Highlights

Brady Quinn Notre Dame Highlights

Guest Masters
I wonder if being the lowest rated starting passer in the NFL played into the decision? Or a 13-game stretch with a 66.0 passer rating? Blowing last year's must-win game (Bengals) and this year's (Ravens)?

Nah.

Let us know when RAC and Phil drop a passer rating stat at a presser, will ya shep?

Let me know when you get DA's cock out of your mouth.

Nah.

Lumnuts is having a bad day today, lets not throw facts at him this soon. In fact, I am not sure facts are best any other day of the year with Lum. He is who we thought he is - a DAlover.

Man you need to look at this:

He is listed at 6-3 , DA is 6-6, so he is not small and by the highlights from his play at ND he can throw deep too. So lets get this guy going and see our future! icon_twisted.gif

relax lum and gmp RAC did not throw DA under the bus. if anything DA is responsible for his own destiny. BQ has to play now probably for the rest of the season to earn his stay in Cleveland over anderson.

This is a good time since we are close to mathmatical elimination. Denver is not so good against the rush like WPB pointed out in another thread. We need to see as a franchise what BQ has before the end of this season. We have invested a round one draft to get him. It would be like drafting joe thomas and never playing him.

DA had a fair time to prove his value, he did fine and could have done a lot better. Whatever the reasons for his problems he has a decent contract and pretty much is gauranteed to be a backup or a starter in this league for years.

8 games is a pretty fair amount of time we need to see BQ. Its now all in his hands whether we keep him to progress him into next season or keep DA or hell it is possible we keep them both.

Lemosley seems to think it is over for DA but I highly doubt that. Just sit back and be patient, who ever is better for the long term of our franchise will become fairly clear (hopefully) in the next two months.

Look at it this way, you can now criticize BQ instead of defending DA.

So He's becnhing a guy who threw how many picks in the last 4 games... (1) maybe (2)..?

THis is the result of bad, bad, bad, coaching...and Milk dud needs a fall guy....Do you think maybe putting in a gameplan that can handle a rookie QB would have helped?.....OVer and OVer again, this coach has mucked up games with his lack of in-game coaching ability...I'm so tired of seeing that same old (I just sh*t my pants) look on this guy...He now throws DA under his big fat bus and hope someone can pull him out of the mees he created...Well, guess what...Quinn will not win a flippin game...He's too small, has no arm strength, and will look exactly like Jeff Garcia, with 6 yard dink and dunk mentality...only cuz he can't see over anyone.......alot of rollouts, ala J. Garcia, alot of quick slants, ala J Garcia, and nothing down the field or deep......Well It appears to be official...and I actually can't wait for B QUinn, to further implode this team.....what you'll hear after thursdays loss is only another out for the big Coach Milk dud....saying it's gonna take time...only to buy his big ass more of it....

The season officially ended with this QB change........GET READY FOR THIS EXCUSE NEXT....

Brady Quinn is going to take TIME....//

icon_lol.gif Brady is too small? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Cutler is 6'3", the same height as BQ. Brees is 6'0", Weighing in at 6'2" are these following bums-

Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, and Joe Montana. Quinn is plenty tall enough.

Heres a college video of Brees. Looks awfully similar to Brady's vid doesnt it? So If Brady turns out even remotely close to Brees you're telling me you'd still rather have DA right, because of that cannon arm of his right?

Drew Brees Perdue Highlights

Brady Quinn Notre Dame Highlights

No offense, showing youtube highlights of their college play means squat. Heck, you could probably find a lot of Highschool QBs on there who have similar youtube posts who will never make it in college.

Anyway, DA's had a shot, now it's BQ's turn. We may be seeing DA get another shot unless BQ's presence automatically improves the defense, the O-line's blocking and BE's catching ability.

Archived