THE BROWNS BOARD

Jets Trying To Get To #2

next2nothing

Clearly he's the pretty girl at the dance and many seem to have a rumor their team is gunning for him.

This is going to be fun.

But why does the little voice in my head say we'll have a farily straight forward draft. And maybe that's OK.

Clearly he's the pretty girl at the dance and many seem to have a rumor their team is gunning for him.

I don't know if he's the "pretty girl," but he's definitely the one who's rumored to put out.

This is going to be fun.

But why does the little voice in my head say we'll have a farily straight forward draft. And maybe that's OK.

I agree that there seems to be everyone and anyone trying to pick up Sanchez, but I think this latest rumor has pretty good legs seeing as how the Jets need a QB badly.

Agreed.

No one can equate Josh Freeman with Mark Sanchez...and the Jets won't make that mistake.

On the other hand, I find this interesting because perhaps Mangini sold everyone on the idea that he wants Sanchez badly so that the Jets would give up the farm (and take a big risk in doing so) to jump ahead.

Payback's a b***h

Archived