THE BROWNS BOARD

Mens hands/arms are weaker then they were 30 years ago - no surprise

Pussy millennials.

Yeah boomers rule! Well we had much better music.....and real manly jobs. When I was 18 back in 1969 I started as full time summer help at a real steel mill, well I kept that job through college and beyond.

Open Hearth Maintenance for 6 years before moving on, best times of my life and great money.

(Actually boomers or that dirty hippie generation had it pretty good but The Greatest Generation really ruled, the WWII guys, they were tough as nails.)

again the biggest crybaby pecker sucking bottom bitch on this board is shading milllenials. i can walk into any crossfit gym and watch sub 200 lb so called millenials deadlifting more weight in one wkt without wrist wraps than diehards ever contemplated.

This old twat does side bends in the park every morning and thinks he's the same badass he never really was in the first place.

again the biggest crybaby pecker sucking bottom bitch on this board is shading milllenials. i can walk into any crossfit gym and watch sub 200 lb so called millenials deadlifting more weight in one wkt without wrist wraps than diehards ever contemplated.

This old twat does side bends in the park every morning and thinks he's the same badass he never really was in the first place.

On a whole, millennials are softer. There are exceptions but the majority of millennials are not going to be built like their forefathers. How many 18-34 year olds these days work manual labor jobs? Just dealing with the interns at my job, they are weaker and have little concept of doing physical work.

I agree as a whole everybody not what we used to be. Go back thousands and thousands of years and show men, who went to war with nearly their bare hands, and they'd lookat the ww2 era men and say our women would roflstomp all over those she boys. Its all relative.

Food is a "huge" part of this though. The era of commoditized processed foods will never get us back to what we once were. U can supplement with synthetic vitamins and minerals till ur shit looks like a rainbow.....aint gonna get us back. Even steroids, they just give us a quick glimpse of our former selves. Those genes have gone dormant, the fire died long ago

I wasn't referring to that in a negative way. Just that we are getting smarter and making tech advances. So we clearly will not need to be built for manual labor.

No I don't disagree. But it is stupid to say "We had bigger arms because we all did more manual labor, so we're better" ignoring the improvements seen in this generation. But I think most of us agree with that.

I wasn't referring to that in a negative way. Just that we are getting smarter and making tech advances. So we clearly will not need to be built for manual labor.

I hope you know I was jesting you fellas I really don't give a shit.

We may not need to do manual labor for a living but we ought imitate it as clisely as possible in our spare time. The quality of life of syrong fit people who dont sit on tje couch drinking beer like diehard their whole lives, cannot be overstated.

I'm saying fuck you. If we had to jack off so should the younger people, tennis elbow and all!

Archived