THE BROWNS BOARD

Robiskie

damajuki

So far, so good.

What we're seeing so far is a strong indication we will be run first, pass second.

Robiskie is a young JJ. Love it.

I agree Juki....I like the pick....a reliable receiver.

A solid safe pick

I agree Juki....I like the pick....a reliable receiver.

A solid safe pick

Loving this draft so far. WR was our thinnest position.

A+ so far...

Don't forget the players we picked up from jets... Abrahams will start at safety.

Zombo

We really need a lb bad, not sure wr should rank above lb.

The coach is.

We have a #2 receiver facing serious legal issues.

Robiskie is a solid pick.

Some of you guys need to get off what you think and think about everything......not to mention a guy like Rey wasn't taken right after we picked, so it not like someone jumped on our mistake.

Lets see how it plays out in the next hour or so before we proclaim the sky is falling.

The coach is.

We have a #2 receiver facing serious legal issues.

Robiskie is a solid pick.

Some of you guys need to get off what you think and think about everything......not to mention a guy like Rey wasn't taken right after we picked, so it not like someone jumped on our mistake.

Lets see how it plays out in the next hour or so before we proclaim the sky is falling.

Agreed. There are so many needs on the team that really any good solid players in any position will help out a lot. I like what we've done so far. The trade of the number 5 was fantastic we picked up a second and 3 players and just moved down 12 spots. This is GREAT so far...

Loving this draft so far. WR was our thinnest position.

A+ so far...

Don't forget the players we picked up from jets... Abrahams will start at safety.

Zombo

Im giving mankok a solid A the plus only comes if we pick up a couple potential LBs and a RB...;)

No way Robo would have fallen to 50. If anything the bears would have taken him at 49, but I think he would have been scooped up before that. Solid pick. I am happy with the picks so far.

I like the draft so far. We didn't score a TD in the last 7 games. I wonder if the D would have been a little better if the O was scoring some points. No doubt this gives us Braylon focused in a contract year, while grooming 2 potential starting wideouts.

Mike

Once again, that's what WE"VE talked about. Mangini and company didn't. They got a guy to help at safety, and LB in free agency. and I stil mantain they believe they can utilize guys like Bell and Wimbley better than RAC.

I agree..Mangini has to be thinking he can coach the defense up and many of us have thought under crennel it was the poor coaching that was mostly at fault on both sides of the ball...

I think mankok has addressed what BQ/daboll needed to have success today minus a RB and will address the defense tommorow i just hope the scouts have really done their homework to uncover a jewel or two in the 4th to 6th round doo pile...;)

I like the draft so far. We didn't score a TD in the last 7 games. I wonder if the D would have been a little better if the O was scoring some points. No doubt this gives us Braylon focused in a contract year, while grooming 2 potential starting wideouts.

Mike

Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.

Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.

This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.

But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.

I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.

Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.

Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?

Mentor?

He knows the offensive system and could help the young guys quite a bit.

The question is, with Donte "honk honk thump thump whoops! didn't know I was at a border crossing" Stallworth pretty much gone and us taking another 2 wideouts is Steptoe or Hubbard gone?

This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.

But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.

I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.

Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.

I kinda didn't think they set it up that way I think that's how the board fell to them. You and I may like or not like the picks, but the fact of the matter is they drafted these guys because they like what they saw. Just because you have a guy rated higher than me doesn't mean it's a bad pick. It just means our board is different.

Archived