THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotta Give Breitbart Bannon One Thing... He made One Helluva Investment

Tour2ma

Trump’s new campaign CEO has a ‘Seinfeld’ connection

Forget about “The Apprentice.” Donald Trump’s presidential campaign now has a “Seinfeld” connection.

The Republican nominee can thank his new campaign chief executive, Stephen Bannon, for that. Among the many other details included in a Bloomberg Businessweek article from October 2015 about Bannon is this nugget: that a firm he formerly ran accepted a stake in the hit comedy show in lieu of an adviser’s fee for a deal he brokered.

And the royalties are apparently serving Bannon well. “We calculated what it would get us if it made it to syndication,” Bannon told the magazine. “We were wrong by a factor of five.”

Some on social media saw the “Seinfeld” connection as adding “comedic value” to the campaign — though probably not in the way the Trump campaign would like.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-new-campaign-ceo-has-a-seinfeld-connection-2016-08-17

============================================================================

Videos are coming...

Dana Loesch: Steve Bannon is one of the WORST people on God’s green earth

DANA LOESCH: When I heard the news this morning that Paul Manafort was basically demoted, Kellyanne Conway seems like a very pleasant person, I don’t have any experience with her, I think I’ve met her once or twice. But the campaign CEO that was just installed this morning I do have experience with, and I actually know quite well. And I will say that one of the worst, most hellacious years of my entire life involved this individual. And I have to question whether or not the campaign is sincere about winning a victory against Hillary Clinton by instituting someone like this as the CEO of the campaign.......

But all I know is one of the worst people on God’s green earth was just instituted as the chairman and CEO of the Trump campaign. And if you are, as I am, not wanting to see Hillary Clinton in the White House, you need to seriously, seriously be concerned about that.

http://therightscoop.com/dana-loesch-steve-bannon-is-one-of-the-worst-people-on-gods-green-earth/

Heard things along those lines as well OBF from former BreitBart employee Ben Shappiro... obscenity laced-tirades in the office aimed at employees, etc.

Also hearing Bannon has been in near daily contact with Trump all along having started as "birther buddies". So he's been a "source" of some of Trump's more controversial talking points all along. Not sure how much more impact he'll carry now that he has a campaign title, Campaign CEO... a title BTW that is new to campaigns. CIO might have been more appropriate. ;)

At least I've learned a new term, new to me anyway, since his appointment... Alt-right. Reserving judgement for now, but pretty disturbing stuff is included in there that is certainly not helpful to attracting the expanded electorate Trump needs to be elected.

Archived