THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao responsible for disease spread - TB, vast majority foreign born

calfoxwc

you mean the thread that no lib will ever start?

yep. you betcha. But thanks for taking the time to

go find the other one, lol, but have no comment

on this one.

I didn't initially comment on it, not because I didn't have one, but because I already HAD commented on it the previous time you made this thread. Hence the picture AND the thread link.

But, unlike the previous thread, I highly doubt you actually read what was written, so, once again, i'll take time out of my day to pick up your slack.

From the previous post:

...It wouldn't suprise me to find many of the cases in Florida, Texas, and California - three of the four states which showed the largest increase in TB cases - can be attributed to illegal immigrants from Mexico. In Mexico, those drugs are hard to come by for the poor, and even the better off are discouraged from getting immunizations, as well as things such as birth control (thank you very much, Catholic dogma), so, naturally, an ever increasing population down there keeps getting sicker and sicker, and some of that is bound to trickle through our borders.

Oh...and also, these things MAY have something to do with it:

- Reduced or stagnant funding for disease prevention efforts nationwide.

- TB is naturally difficult to manage and treat, even in normal patients; advocates say that people with TB often have other diseases, such as diabetes or drug addiction, that also complicate treatment.

- About 11 million Americas are believed to be carriers of the latent form of TB, which can mutate to active forms quite easily.

- The most common TB drugs that are over 50 years old, and diagnostic methods for TB are 100 years old

- Certain TB strains are becoming resistant to the drugs designed to kill them, leading to the development of multidrug-resistant strains of infection.

- legal foreign workers coming from African and East Asian nations, which do not have adequate TB prevention programs

... but, nope. It's more than likely Obama's fault.

Yeah, it is Obama's fault. He's the one who wants open borders. Thanks for proving Cal's point.

Pretty much everything I listed is related to funding, ie "money". Last time I checked, the Constitution gives control of spending laws to the legislative branch, not the executive branch. Basic middle school civics in action. As much as you want to make Obama out as some Machiavellian mastermind, at the end of the day, Congress still controls the purse strings.

And, I know this may be difficult to understand for you - because everything is Obama's fault - but Congress actually writes the immigration laws for this country as well. You know, the laws that allow legal workers with TB into the country too. Obama and the executive branch enforces those laws (rather poorly when it comes to illegal immigration, I admit, which is why I added it in the original link in the first place).

Have a blessed day ;)

Obama is the executive of the federal government. Enforcement is his responsibility. He routinely sidesteps congress with executive actions. He stands for illegal immigration. Nice try, but there are no laws that "allow" illegal workers.

You threw the book of liberal tactics at me: trying to set the narrative, using insults, and blabbering outright lies. But you have only displayed your complete lack of understanding about the way the federal government works. Better luck next time.

Obama is the executive of the federal government. Enforcement is his responsibility. He routinely sidesteps congress with executive actions. He stands for illegal immigration. Nice try, but there are no laws that "allow" illegal workers.

Did I not say twice already illegal immigration was the fault of Obama and the executive branch? I guess this makes it a third time, so hopefully it sinks in for you this time. But the Breitbart article, if you had actually bothered to read it, makes no mention of illegal immigrants; it mentions the number of "foreign borns" - mostly legal immigrants, refugees, etc - whos immigration rates are set by Congress, not Obama:

"The Congress shall have power...to establish a uniform rule of naturalization" - Article I, Section VIII, Clause IV of the United States Constitution".

I mean, it's not like "foreign born" is in the fucking title of this thread or anything... <_<

You threw the book of liberal tactics at me: trying to set the narrative, using insults, and blabbering outright lies. But you have only displayed your complete lack of understanding about the way the federal government works. Better luck next time.

It's a bit disconcerting that claims substantiated with facts are "liberal tactics", but that's the order of today's world, I suppose. Plus, the only things you've displayed, my friend, are your own lack of basic middle school civics and your compete inability or unwillingness to use reading comprehension.

Yeah, it is Obama's fault. He's the one who wants open borders. Thanks for proving Cal's point.

Those were NOT cal's points. They were copy/paste points of someone else

which makes my points. obamao made a secret deal with iran.

smarten up - he's out of control. that was not Congress.

obamao would have spent a lot more on radical causes... but

the House stepped in.

Breaking: House Passes Vital Spending Bill Gutting Obama's LGBT ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../breaking_house_passes_bill_g...
May 18, 2016 - Breaking: House Passes Vital Spending Bill Gutting Obama's LGBT Nondiscrimination Executive Orders. by David Badash May 18, 2016 10:41 ...
and no, Jblu, congrress does NOT control the purse strings.
The House does. that is half of Congress. The Senate is the other half.
Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art ...
history.house.gov/.../Power-of-the...
United States House of Representatives
Power of the Purse ... the House “was more immediately the representatives of the people, and it was a maxim that the people ought to hold the purse-strings.” ...

which makes my points. obamao made a secret deal with iran.

smarten up - he's out of control. that was not Congress.

Secret deal with Iran? We're talking about immigration and tuberculosis, you simpleton. A topic which you originally initiated, by the way, not I. You call people out all the time for trying to change the subject and dodge an argument, so quit trying to change the subject because you're quickly finding yourself with no leg to stand on in this discussion.

...and no, Jblu, congrress does NOT control the purse strings.

The House does. that is half of Congress. The Senate is the other half.

You are thinking of the Origination Clause of the Constitution:

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills." - Article I, Section VII, Clause I, United States Constitution.

This simply means that any revenue or appropriation bill must initially be proposed in the House of Representatives. In other words, the House has to be the one to get the ball initially rolling on any spending bill, but once its proposed, the Senate can propose any amendments or modifiications to it, just like any other bill, which will be ironed out and agreed upon in a House-Senate Conference Committee. At the end of the day, it's still a bill, which must be voted on and approved by BOTH the House of Representatives and the Senate...otherwise known as Congress. The bill is then sent to the President to be signed into law or vetoed.

Also, as another aside, the House has been under Republican control since 2011 - the majority of Obama's 8 years in office. That's six years that they could've proposed different immigration funding measures than what has came about.

So, i'm not being facetious when I say that Congress is directly responsible for the problems with immigration and TB, because they are the ones who write the faulty immigration laws in the first place, and they are the ones who continue to fund the immigration laws.

So, how does this apply to immigration and the TB epidemic (see, unlike you, I tend to remain on topic when pressed)

1) Congress writes the laws which immigration procedures and policies are derived from (Article I, Section VIII, Clause IV), which allows legal immigrants and refugees with TB to enter the country in the first place.

2) Congress writes the appropriation bills which fund research into TB, funds which are currently and woefully lacking at the moment. If Congress so desired, they could appropriate more money towards TB research, but they do not.

One more thing...

You and others of your ilk harp nonstop about Obama's "misuse" of Executive Orders when it comes to sacred cow topics of the day, but you fail to understand two very important details about them:

1) Executive Orders have be supported in the Constitution, either in a clause granting the president specific power, or by a delegation of power by Congress to the president. This means that as long as an executive order can be tied back to an act of Congress, or specific clauses in the Constitution, they are perfectly legal. If there is any challenge to their legality, it can be settled in the Supreme Court, which they have done previously in the past, including on immigration.

2) Even if Obama is abusing his authority by using Executive Orders haphazardly, the remedy is quite simple: Congress can either A) pass legislation which conflicts with the Executive order in question, rendering it null, or B ) pass legislation which restricts funding of the measures contained within the Executive Order. Both of these remedies are within Congress' powers as defined in the Constitution. The fact that they fail to do so is on them, not the President.

Congress sucks too. But it is Obummao who isn't enforcing immigration laws. When illegal immigrants carry and spread diseases that haven't been a serious problem in the US for decades or centuries it's not anyone's fault but the guy who has an open borders policy.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/19/obama-actions-shield-most-illegal-immigrants-from-/

One of the reasons that polls are inaccurate about Congress is that you have both sides unhappy with the way things are going. The Democrats will hate it because it's republican-controlled and Republicans will hate Congress because they don't go far enough to accomplish their agenda.

WSS

jbluehisload on nonsense. big mouth, little legitmacy of comebacks. You brought up the

"purse strings" argument?

hello?

Even SCOTUS can't stop Obama from gutting immigration ...
nypost.com/.../even-scotus-cant-stop-obama-from-gutting...
New York Post
Jun 23, 2016 - Obama is said by his critics on the open-borders left to be the ... Even SCOTUS can't stop Obama from gutting immigration ... In his huffy remarks after the Supreme Court decision, Obama said when Congress refused to act on ...
Obama reinstates 'catch-and-release' policy for illegal immigrants ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-reinstates-c...
The Washington Times
Feb 4, 2016 - Mr. Obama has pushed for Congress to grant citizenship rights to most illegal .... This is obama's way of opening the southern border to his terrorists brothers .... For all the naysayers that state the NSA can't possible run such an immense ... If they make that happen, we'll stop Obama's immigration agenda.
Congress Just Announced MAJOR Plan to Stop Obama's Muslim ...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com/congress-just-announced-major-plan-to-sto...
Do you support the plan to stop Obama's dangerous Syrian refugee program? ... Why on earth would we want to open up our country to people who hate us! .... This government can't even keep track of their own citizens. .... his lack of leadership in foreign affairs, his inaction concerning our borders, the list goes on and on.
Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-agent-we-might.../2582401
Feb 4, 2016 - In a shocking reversal of policy, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are ... youths, Judd said the policy shift was prompted by Obama administration ... our border is not open to illegal migration and those who do so will be sent ...Congress by legislating through policy, we might as well abolish our ...
This Is How Congress Can Stop Obama's Amnesty | myHeritage
https://www.myheritage.org/.../this-is-how-congress-can-stop-obamas-am...
... federal money is used. Should Congress defund President Obama's unlawful executive order? .... ican dream. It is not to basically open the borders so that ....Congress can't defund everything 'Obama' soon enough to suit me. I am so sick ...
Governors Can't Stop Obama on Refugees, but Congress Can - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../governors-cant-stop-obama-refugee...
Breitbart News

Nov 17, 2015 - Governors Can't Stop Obama on Refugees, but Congress Can .... wage war on Islamic terrorists who have waged war on us; wages war on law enforcement; refuses to secure the border; ... If that means open defiance so be it.

google it, jblue.

Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art ...
history.house.gov/.../Power-of-the...
United States House of Representatives
“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but ... the people, and it was a maxim that the people ought to hold the purse-strings. ... Congress, as the representatives of the people, should be in control of public ...
Power of the purse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The power of the purse is the ability of one group to manipulate and control the actions of ... or appointed governors would have control over the purse strings, mirroring earlier fights between Parliament and the Crown in Britain. ... On March 23, 2007, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a supplemental war budget ...
Constitution Gives House of Reps the "Weapon" to Destroy ObamaCare
www.thenewamerican.com/.../16678-constitution-gives-house-of-reps-th...
Oct 4, 2013 - Put another way, had the House of Representatives sent the Senate a bill ... the lower house with exclusive control over the purse strings was a ...

The Woody Peckerhead Show - YouTube▶ 10:04

Feb 3, 2010 - Uploaded by Satansdendarkmetal

Starring: Stevey Drunkalot... Jonny Crackhits... Joe Coffeegood... Trudy Jointstalker... Host - Buddy Roachclip.

Archived