THE BROWNS BOARD

Have the dems figured out a sure fire way to delay the pres election? (keep obamao in office)

calfoxwc

tryin every angle. Invite terrorists in, then use that to have the fed take

over the elections.

and very sickly, imagine a pres candidate dies? to delay the election?

any desperate way to keep obamao the leftist?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election

Why the fuck would they have to do that? Besides the free shit, the race baiting and man-hating tone of the Hillary campaign the cleansing of the news cycle by the MSM and the Stonewall around crooked Hillary built by the justice department and FBI will probably be more than enough.

WSS

Are u finally getting tired too of these batshit crazy ideas from cal that obama is just acting when its written all over his face how bad he wants to be done with that job? Isit finally too much for u?

Are u finally getting tired too of these batshit crazy ideas from cal that obama is just acting when its written all over his face how bad he wants to be done with that job? Isit finally too much for u?

I don't think I've mentioned nor do I care much about whether Obama wants to stay at office or not. I figure he's lived as a king for the last 8 years and will continue to forever so WTF does he care? Now Hillary wants to be Queen and he's happy to grease the skids.

WSS

Delay? Shit with the drip drip drip of emails you'd think they'd want to move the date up...

Over/under for cal to post a "Dems trying to move election date up" thread is 6.5 days...

Archived