THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is In and Who is Out

The Gipper

Final Cuts must be in on Tuesday. Some could start being announced as soon as today.

WRs: choices between: Gabriel, Marlon Moore, Hollywood Higgins, Jennings, Ricardo Louis, Jordan Payton. Who is in, who is out (Gordon goes on Susp. list)

RBs: Moster, Watson, Rajon Neal, Edwards. Who's in, who's out?

TEs: Telfer, Hamlett, DeValve, Holtz

OL: Gerhart, Matthews, BAiley, Drango, Coleman, France, Kaleb Johnson

DL: Anouby, Adeyemi, (Bryant will go on suspended list)

LBs: Schobert, Neal, Johnson, Wright, Tuggle, Carder

DBs: Everett, Charles Gaines, Don Jones, Patterson, Desir, Tracy Howard, Gilbert, Raheem Moore, Tramon Williams

Punter: Redfern, Palardy

39 names here, (two....Gordon, Bryant go on susp). That leaves like 20 or 21 of these to go.

Who gets the ax?

WRs: choices between: Gabriel, Marlon Moore, Hollywood Higgins, Jennings, Ricardo Louis, Jordan Payton. Who is in, who is out (Gordon goes on Susp. list)

Louis to IR. Payton and Higgins stick. Gabe and Mooore stick. Hawkins cut

Mozart sticks, Watson has shot, maybe practice squad. Neal injured/released, Edwards cut

Hopefully ToBeOrNotToBe makes the practice squad

These guys make initial cut, but there may be some free agent action here with more changes.

DBs: Everett, Charles Gaines, Don Jones, Patterson, Desir, Tracy Howard, Gilbert, Raheem Moore, Tramon Williams

Desir should make it on versatility and special teams, Jones could be the last guy on the roster because he is sticking out on ST. Moore is gone. Gilbert may START (my ballsy prediction of the week) ... and if that happens, Haden/Gilbert/Taylor are your top three cornes and Tramon is gone.

Both gone, bring in a veteran off the street.

39 names here, (two....Gordon, Bryant go on susp). That leaves like 20 or 21 of these to go.

Who gets the ax?

Desir is now cut. We know the cuts aren't about money. Desir wasn't making squat and was on his rookie contract.

He gave good effort last night. I guess not having a defined position hurt him. Tweener. Plus, Kindred came on as did Jones.

Zombo

Desir is now cut. We know the cuts aren't about money. Desir wasn't making squat and was on his rookie contract.

From in front of Gilbert with Pet. To Cut today..The desision on Gilbert just got interesting. from depth chart Poyer & R Moore than Desir FS. Campell than Kindred, Don Jones at SS.

Louis to IR. check. Payton and Higgins stick. Gabe and Mooore stick. Hawkins cut

Unless they love Moore for ST, I keep Hawkins.

Mozart sticks, Watson has shot, maybe practice squad. Neal injured/released, Edwards cut

Watson did enough Friday to make the team.

Hopefully ToBeOrNotToBe makes the practice squad

These guys make initial cut, but there may be some free agent action here with more changes.

Tuggle stays

You forgot Kindred- I think he makes it.

Desir should make it on versatility and special teams, Jones could be the last guy on the roster because he is sticking out on ST. Moore is gone. Gilbert may START (my ballsy prediction of the week) ... and if that happens, Haden/Gilbert/Taylor are your top three cornes and Tramon is gone.

Both gone, bring in a veteran off the street.

Open tryout in the Muni Lot, bring back Coons. :)

Who gets the ax?

Per SB Nation too. Maybe they think they can coach up Gilbert- or he's too expensive to dump.

Talk about timing, MKC just tweeted. . .

#Browns Hue Jax on if he'll keep Justin Gilbert: "He did some things better. (We'll evaluate it)''

As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.

Z

On that I agree Z. I thought Williams wasn't very good last year, and if we're starting a youth movement- he's a good place to start getting younger at.

As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.

Z

Don't see it Z. T Williams was to cover 2's not 1's with Haden out. T Will's ST can return & block FG at SD. D. Alexander may put Scoob to PS with 2 slow knees on ST verse Alexander..Scoob has a better shot if they consider tackling & sacks at LB..D. Alexander & Scoob will be close

Paea was a 16 game starter for CHI in 2014 at NT/DT with 6 sacks.

Had one start for WSH but 11 appearances at DE.

Will be interesting to see where we slot him.

Archived