THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump appears at church...gets standing ovation

calfoxwc

Trump going to any church is a pure chess move. Proving my statement are the cameras and news surrounding the event. There's churches all across America and for him to pick out a black church in Detroit?

Standing ovation seems typical since the whole reason is to worship God not put yourself in a position to get publicity.

Trump going to any church is a pure chess move. Proving my statement are the cameras and news surrounding the event. There's churches all across America and for him to pick out a black church in Detroit?

Standing ovation seems typical since the whole reason is to worship God not put yourself in a position to get publicity.

Stuart

Seriously dude?

I'm all for Trump. But him going to church should be between him and God not making a spectacle out of it DUDE.

Everything's a spectacle when you're Donald Trump, everybody's watching everything.

But he was invited to the church in Detroit to speak and attend a service and shit, not like he just showed up.

Would be worse if he refused the invitation

Everything's a spectacle when you're Donald Trump, everybody's watching everything.

But he was invited to the church in Detroit to speak and attend a service and shit, not like he just showed up.

Would be worse if he refused the invitation

Ok then sir. :)

Wow... all the writing off of Trump was a bit premature...he is up by a couple of points and we are now past Labor Day...I would never underestimate how unpopular Cankles Clinton is:

Poll: Nine weeks out, a near even race

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

I'm all for Trump. But him going to church should be between him and God not making a spectacle out of it DUDE.

Stuart

Umm.. his main objective would have been to reach out to the black community, not to go pray you dork. And like Ed said, he was invited.

You do know that presidential candidates whether Rep or Dem do visit black venues don't you? I believe Romney visited a black school.

Archived