THE BROWNS BOARD

The Darkside

Dr.Footwear

Can you name 3 players from this roster that you are excited about? Coleman was a stupid pick and he will bust. What kind of dummy drafts Seth DeValve in the 4th round? Cody Kessler? RG3 as the starting QB? Cutting Raheem "The Dream" Mostert for some bum?

The NFL should fold this disgrace of a franchise.

Can you name 3 players from this roster that you are excited about? Coleman was a stupid pick and he will bust. What kind of dummy drafts Seth DeValve in the 4th round? Cody Kessler? RG3 as the starting QB? Cutting Raheem "The Dream" Mostert for some bum?

HA. Hey Troll.

Ghoolie manages several accounts or you encountered the same chromosome thief who victimized him.

"Excited" migjt be a strong word. But im interested in...

Agree more interested/curious than excited... Nassib and Ogbah make my list as well.

Offensively I'll add Devalve and both Colemans...

I have interests in the Both the Offense & Defense jelling, and being " coached! I want to see the TEACHING aspect! We are young YES,I want PROGRESS every week!

Sorry, you don't have a clue how well Coleman will eventually perform. And why are you creaming your jeans for a 4th string RB.

Coleman is one of the 3 players to be excited about....as are Duke, The Crow. Gordon. Joe Thomas, Joel Bitonio. Terrelle Pryor, RGIII...to see if he can revive. The Rookies and 2d year men on defense: Ogbah, Schobert, Nassib, Orchard, Cooper, Wright. Kindred, Ibrahim. JOe Haden to see if he is recovered.

Plenty to be excited about....is different than expecting a playoff caliber performance from this team.

Archived