THE BROWNS BOARD

So what about Edwards??

ballpeen

We are still going to have to move the guy.

With all the chatter the last 3-4 weeks, I don't see a healthy relationship if we keep him.

What do you think??

At this point I would take a 3rd and a conditional pick next year.

As you pointed out in the other thread, peen, I agree that BE will be moved. I think it will be after this season though. And I think Robieski will be our new #1. And I think Braylon realizes that and will let the tOSU v. UM thing get to his head and will have another 2008 season.

As you pointed out in the other thread, peen, I agree that BE will be moved. I think it will be after this season though. And I think Robieski will be our new #1. And I think Braylon realizes that and will let the tOSU v. UM thing get to his head and will have another 2008 season.

What was all that noise about a 1 and 3??

WSS

What was all that noise about a 1 and 3??

WSS

Mangini said he sat down with Braylon and squared things away and is content that Braylons relationship with the team is salvaged. He said he would be a big factor next season and with the departures of Stallworth and JJ we got 2 really good recievers in the draft - Massaqoi might end up being better then Britt or Nicks if you ask me - just watch his tapes - but this just means we will have more of a Arizona/New Orleans type offensive threat - (Fitzgerald,Breaston,Boldin) all with a 1000+ yards last season (Colston,Meacheam,Shockey,Miller,Henderson, etc...) so cross your fingers boys!!!

sounds like Braylon is staying.

I totally think they will keep him, and then franchise his butt next year and see if they can get a 1st and a third for him. But I really think the browns will get back into the 3rd with a trade of DA too minesota for there 3rd pick and a 4th or 5th pick. Then with the 3rd pick get Shonne Green and use the 4th on another LB or DL.

We are still going to have to move the guy.

With all the chatter the last 3-4 weeks, I don't see a healthy relationship if we keep him.

What do you think??

At this point I would take a 3rd and a conditional pick next year.

Of course he is going to be the bitch he is. Get rid of em for a #1 next year.

Of course he is going to be the bitch he is. Get rid of em for a #1 next year.

All well and good.....i wonder why we didn't do that this year.....Oh....nobody wanted to pay the price.

I guess he is here for the season.

I don't think drafting 2 WRs means that Bray will be moved. Who else do we have? A guy looking at 15 years in jail, that's who. I think Bray stays at Flanker, Robiskie starts at Split End, and Massaquoi will come off the bench. As fans, we often overlook the importance of depth. There's more to a football team than just the starters.

Maybe Robiskie will move to the slot on 3rd downs. I have a hard time seeing Massaquoi as the possession guy. He has issues with drops, although it's not as notorious as we're used to with guys like Morgan, Northcutt, and Bray.

-Al

sounds like Braylon is staying.

I hope braylon is staying our offense is potentially on the verge of being at least formidable again and BE has got a real chip on his shoulder in a contract year with all the "he cant catch stuff" i believe edwards will knock that chip off his shoulder and have a probowl year and grow up as a player...;)

Archived