THE BROWNS BOARD

Sunshine and rainbows

jcam222

What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.

Some say the 1st quarter. I was being optimistic that he makes it to halftime. And if we have the lead....who knows?

It may be in sight. Just hope McCown can hold the fort till the bye, and then it may be time for Kessler. If he plays bad well start drinking Kessler.

The Browns have perfected that Mik..

O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.

Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean? :blink: Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right?

Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean? :blink: Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right?

Having the biggest asshole from Texas didn't help the D either

so the niners went to the SB some years ago, coach left, players left. people picking them at bottom of nfc. get new coach. draft and acquire new players and look like a juggernaut on MNF.

umm. can someone please send that formula/recipe to berea? they've been trying to make those cookies since the 90s with shit. literally (not figuratively) shit. pure fucking shit and maybe a couple of peanuts.

so the niners went to the SB some years ago, coach left, players left. people picking them at bottom of nfc. get new coach. draft and acquire new players and look like a juggernaut on MNF.

umm. can someone please send that formula/recipe to berea? they've been trying to make those cookies since the 90s with shit. literally (not figuratively) shit. pure fucking shit and maybe a couple of peanuts.

I would give it a few games. It could turn out that the Rams are just really awful.

Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.

I have witnesses who say I'm pretty damn good and ready for a comeback (key the theme from Rocky ------da da Daaa, Da da daaa). :P

Z will vouch for me here. ;)

What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.

Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.

Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.

I'd suggest you read your PM. You're starting to get really annoying.

Yep I am a homer and have sunshine and rainbows in my ass. I think there is a reasonable chance McCown can have a winning record with this team...............I am pausing here to let you quit laughing

He was not terrible here last year. Our record sucked but it was largely not on him. With a team of midget receivers he managed a 64% completion rate, 94% QBR., threw for 2109 yards and had 12 TD's vs 4 INTs in 8 games. Double that and the stats put him top 12 QB last year. Win loss is NOT just on the QB.

This year he will have Pryor, Coleman and soon Gordon along with Barnidge to throw to and I think that is a pretty good upgrade to people who sucked so much I struggle to remember their names.

We might try to do him a solid and go out and pick up an actual NFL center. Erving could maybe carry the new guys jock or something. Wisnewski was probably sitting on the Philly bench laughing his balls off on the 10 foot tall shotgun snap.

you are correct except he is still playing with a shitty team. Probably the worse in the nfl. But i can guarantee you this, you will see most of so called critics blame him because hey, he did not record a sack, cause a turnover, actually tackle a running back behind the los...missed a block...yepper, all his fault...one hundred percent..

Archived