THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary's Behind the scenes Tirade

OldBrownsFan

Behind the scenes look at Wednesday, September 7 Commander-in-Chief Forum what Hillary Clinton said and did...

According to inside sources, after the town hall with Matt, Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum, with personal calls to Comcast executives, the parent company of NBC Universal. I guess they got the message with all of the ridiculous headlines to follow over the next couple of days.

“Matt Lauer was heavily criticized After Moderating Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s Commander-in-Chief Forum by the Clinton camp. Matt Lauer is now facing major backlash following his moderation of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s Commander-in-Chief Forum.

As viewers witnessed during Wednesday night’s broadcast, Lauer, 58 — who was granted only 30 minutes with each presidential candidate — devoted a good portion of his time with Clinton, 68, to questioning her about sending confidential information over a private email server while she was serving as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.
Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist F*** will have us swinging from nooses! What the f*** is wrong with you idiots?”

It is reported Hillary then screamed at everyone for close to an hour and staffers felt like she was having a “Hitler-like rage meltdown”.
Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”. As you can easily see with all the headlines from these puppet MSM sources, they are completely bought and paid for.
Hillary also screamed that she wanted Matt taken off the October debate…
Let’s see if that command is met. My bet is that it will be.

Wasn't he known for foaming at the mouth and screaming and throwing shit at staff meetings?

And it's been awhile but does anybody remember the scuttlebutt about Hillary in the White House raging at bill?

WSS

He also lived in a house. And drank coffee. Pretty sure he had a comb over too.

It's very easy to make hitler comparisons if you pick something generic enough. You think Trump's never 'raged' at someone in his business?

"According to inside sources...." automatically sets off my horse shit alert.

And you might be right although a tantrum like this would follow a pattern of hers documented for many years. Here is another source: http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/

'Killary goes on rampage'. Seems impartial.

I didn't see Killlary in any of the headlines but it does fit her as well as Hildebeast and Hitlery.

When it comes to news which is not reliable today about all you can do is read from a number of sources and try to decide what to believe.

Do you think if it was not for the video that caught Clinton stumbling into the van that it would have been covered up?

He also lived in a house. And drank coffee. Pretty sure he had a comb over too.

It's very easy to make hitler comparisons if you pick something generic enough. You think Trump's never 'raged' at someone in his business?

I don't know Chris. I'm sure if he had the left would be screaming bloody murder about it. And we're not talking about drinking coffee we are talking about flying into a blind rage at a staff meeting.

Big news? Probably not but as big as most shit in this election cycle.

If in fact she believes Donald Trump doesn't have the temperament to be in control of the nuclear switch.

WSS

I didn't see Killlary in any of the headlines but it does fit her as well as Hildebeast and Hitlery.

When it comes to news which is not reliable today about all you can do is read from a number of sources and try to decide what to believe.

The key there though is to get sources from all corners of the political sphere...cube...pyramid? Anyway - conflicting opinions on the same story is a good place to start. If you only read from blaze, breitbart and fox, you'll probably come the conclusion they want you to. Same if you only read from slate, salon and whatever else.

If in doubt, follow the links back to the original story being reported.

Do you think if it was not for the video that caught Clinton stumbling into the van that it would have been covered up?

It is in the URL.

The key there though is to get sources from all corners of the political sphere...cube...pyramid? Anyway - conflicting opinions on the same story is a good place to start. If you only read from blaze, breitbart and fox, you'll probably come the conclusion they want you to. Same if you only read from slate, salon and whatever else.

If in doubt, follow the links back to the original story being reported.

I usually go to MSM as they usually don't lie but lying is not their bias. Their bias is what they fail to report so I balance the MSM with Fox, Blaze and other sites that will report what the MSM will leave out.

I usually go to MSM as they usually don't lie but lying is not their bias. Their bias is what they fail to report so I balance the MSM with Fox, Blaze and other sites that will report what the MSM will leave out.

I usually find the WXYZ-Kentucky or whatever isn't really big enough to try to have a political bias and tend to just report facts. Also partly because anyone good enough to spin the facts to support political bias moves on.

They are a very different culture also. One race. And I thought it was a funny picture.

Very different - and better for it. Over here and over there, people would lose their shit if the government told them to lose weight, but you know what, it's better for you to lose weight, better for the health care system, better for everyone.

Archived