THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING: 'Clock Boy' Sues Shapiro, Fox News, Glenn Beck

OldBrownsFan

This kid brat is a real piece of work. Now he is suing everyone under the sun. The school didn't do anything wrong with this kid brat in the first place with just taking extra precautions especially in the time we are living in with a real terrorism threat.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9481/breaking-clock-boy-sues-shapiro-fox-news-glenn-ben-shapiro#

This kid brat is a real piece of work. Now he is suing everyone under the sun. The school didn't do anything wrong with this kid brat in the first place with just taking extra precautions especially in the time we are living in with a real terrorism threat.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9481/breaking-clock-boy-sues-shapiro-fox-news-glenn-ben-shapiro#

Really? I didn't know minors could file lawsuits.

The article says that the kid's father is suing on behalf of the family.

Seriously, does no one read their fucking articles that they post beforehand?

But, referring back to your source, that kid's dad seems to be a real slimy piece of shit. This has all the markings of a cheap money grab.

The family has been going after the publicity/money big league since it happened - in any way they possibly can.

We 100% agree here, so don't get me wrong. However, what I do know is this family stands to get a hefty sum as a result of an overall minor thing. Can you (figuratively) say for 100% that wouldn't hop on that money making gravy train to easy street? I can't say what I'd do honestly. I'd like to say I would let it go, but who knows.

We 100% agree here, so don't get me wrong. However, what I do know is this family stands to get a hefty sum as a result of an overall minor thing. Can you (figuratively) say for 100% that wouldn't hop on that money making gravy train to easy street? I can't say what I'd do honestly. I'd like to say I would let it go, but who knows.

I'm sure they've already gotten a hefty sum, just going for more.

I'd be on the gravy train but idk if I'd go this far. Alright got some cash, I'd just write a book about how racist everybody is and easily be the NY Times #1 best seller.

Really? I didn't know minors could file lawsuits.

The article says that the kid's father is suing on behalf of the family.

Seriously, does no one read their fucking articles that they post beforehand?

But, referring back to your source, that kid's dad seems to be a real slimy piece of shit. This has all the markings of a cheap money grab.

Geesh...quit your nitpicking...google search the clock boy and almost the headers read like I posted about the suit. The kid is a brat.

Figures Obama would have the brat at the WH to honor him.

You insulted the kid multiple times for a lawsuit he couldn't possibly have filed.

I said the kid was a brat and he is a brat (see highlights) and if you think this kid was not involved in any of the lawsuits I have some bridges to sell you. Like father like son.

Media Narrative #1: Ahmed’s clock was a school project.

Truth: This was not an assignment, nor was it for a science/engineering project. Ahmed brought in the “clock” out of the blue in order to “impress” his engineering teacher.

Media Narrative #2: The engineering teacher immediately turned Ahmed in.

Truth: His teacher gave him words of encouragement, but advised him not to show others the clock, since they might get the wrong idea, and think it was actually a bomb. (Obviously carrying around a count-down clock that beeps with wires hanging out isn’t a good idea.) Ahmed ignored his teacher’s advice, put the clock into his backpack, and headed off to his next class. When the clock began to beep in the middle of class, the teacher was alarmed, and sent Ahmed to the principals’s office.

Media Narrative #3: Ahmed was arrested even after the police realized it wasn’t a bomb. The police were singling him out because he was a Muslim, and decided to arrest him even though there wasn’t a threat.

Truth: After questioning Ahmed, they knew it wasn’t a bomb, but believed that he was involved in an bomb hoax, and brought the device into the school in order to create fear and a disturbance. (Why else would someone bring a countdown clock to school that resembles a bomb?) The school, like most schools in the U.S., has a no-tolerance policy for incidents such as this, which is why Ahmed was arrested.

Media Narrative #4: Young inventors should be encouraged, not arrested.

Truth: Ahmed didn’t create or “invent†anything.  The device he brought in (at best) would be the result of tinkering. He took apart a standard clock, removed the plastic covering, added some wiring, and then shoved it inside of a briefcase/pencilcase. Not exactly the stuff of NASA scientists or MIT students.  In the following video you can see the level of effort he actually went to. Once again not exactly impressive by any means.

Media Narrative #5: The school overreacted in fear because he was a Muslim and suspended him: a startling example of Islamophobia.

Truth: The school did nothing wrong. The school has a no tolerance policy in place, and the school simply followed their own rules. The only way this story could be classified as discrimination, is if another kid of a different race brought in a device exactly like Ahmed did, and the school did nothing about it. Despite what the media wants so desperately for you to believe, the school would’ve handled it in exactly the same manner.

The left wants you to believe their bullshit narrative, despite blaring holes in their propaganda-filled story. But why?

Other facts that point to this story being an elaborate hoax:

6. Ahmed isn’t just some random ambitious teen that is interested in science projects who decided to bring his “invention” to school to impress his teacher. His dad is a Sudanese immigrant who ran for president of Sudan twice. A well-known activist, the father protested the Quran-burning incident that took place in 2011, and is the spiritual leader of an Islamic center in Dallas, Texas (right next to Irving). The father is now working hand-in-hand with CAIR, in order to get his son’s bogus story out. He also has plans for meeting at the White House to discuss event even more. The family has now booked flights to New York to meet with dignitaries at the United Nation to discuss the case, where the father is now making claims that his son was “tortured by school officials.”

7. Ahmed repeatedly refused to answer when questioned by school officials and police.

“He was not working with our police department…they had asked him some questions, and he was non-responsive and very dismissive….passive-aggressive,” Mayor Beth Van Duyne stated.

Yet, as soon as the media cameras were on, Ahmed with CAIR officials alongside, was suddenly ready to talk, reciting prepared statements on his front lawn and crying racism over the whole event.

8. Less than 10% of the students that go to the school are white. So the narrative that this story was about “white privilege” and that Ahmed was singled out for being a minority is completely false.

9. The Obama Administration along with Muslims have had their sites on Irving, Texas for quite some time. You may remember a story from a few months ago, where local Imams in the area made news after they proclaimed that they would be ignoring local/state law in order to follow Sharia Law, and attempted to establish their own Sharia court.  Ahmed’s family also attends the very same mosque that started the tribunal to establish Sharia Law and circumvent the Constitution in Texas.

http://universalfreepress.com/2015/9-facts-that-prove-clock-boy-ahmed-was-an-elaborate-hoax-created-by-obama-administration/

Archived