THE BROWNS BOARD

higgardly is a liar - was she wired for the first debate? (and during her Congressional "testimony"

calfoxwc

http://constitution.com/hillary-cheat-debate-wearing-listening-device/

that little box isn't a pacemaker, I don't think.

not a box of tissues, or a bottle of cough meds...

she's worn an earpiece before.

by hook, or by crook.

or, by having Vincent Foster murdered...

it's the clinton arkansas way.

Defending Shillary is like accepting Satan as my Savior. She's pure evil! She wrote her Masters' Thesis on Saul Alinsky the Communist who wrote Rules for Radicals. She also studied with him for six months. She's Imelda Marcos On Effing Steroids!

Any American can do their own due diligence on these leftists. It ain't hard in today's world to watch Clinton Cash or Read a book or two on these communists.

post-28564-0-32392400-1475189197_thumb.jpeg

CORRECT ! What's sad, is that so many liberals operate on dreamland, ignore the evil facts about

who the clintons are, and pretend that they are the answer to all the problems of our country.

eight years of clintons - crap.

eight years of obamao - more crap

time for a cool change.

so the little square box on her back/belt area in the pic is what, then?

cracker jacks? a deck of cards?

Honestly, it is more than likely a medical device, such as an insulin pump. Most insulin pumps have external boxes which you clip on your belt, like so:

medtronic_tummy-new-pump.jpg

They also have similar style dopamine pumps for people with Parkinson's disease, which some outside medical professionals think Clinton might have. That's probably why she wears those goofy ass looking suit shirts: they seem loose enough to conceal any potential medical devices. It would make sense for her to hide it, since her health has been under pretty heavy scrutiny by the media as of late. Many people are also thinking the same way.

Plus, you have to remember that presidential debates are orchestrated by the Commission for Presidential Debates, a joint Republican and Democrat outfit. If Hillary was really wearing some sort of radio device, and the Republicans picked up on it, do you really think that they'd keep that quiet?

Republicans would jump on it if it was a medical device just as hard as if it was a cheat device.

Trump patted her on the back at the debate, if he said something about it they'd probably hammer him for slinging alt-right conspiracy theories though

True, but it seems to me that the only people who are making a big fuss about this supposed "device" are the crackpots on the far right fringe. Neither the right wing media, the GOP bigwigs, or the Trump campaign are really giving this a second thought, and they would be the ones to benefit the most by exposing Clinton as possibly using some sort of cheat device, so I think this is really much ado about nothing.

so, hillary is diabetic, and the insulin requires an earpiece ?

thats just pathetic.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-hillary-caught-wearing-earpiece-during-first-debate/

No, what is truly pathetic is the depths that you and other far right wing crackpots are willing to sink to because of your obsessive paranoia over Clinton.

My initial reaction was that it might be a medical device like an insulin pump, dude to the recent media hullabaloo about her health, but, when I looked into it further, the probable solution became pretty obvious.

First, let us look to your "source". Go back again and look at the photo of Clinton's so called earpiece, and then look at any other photo of her from the debate:

The image provided by your "source":

CtX3401WgAEv4ws.jpg

And here's another picture from her debate with Trump:

hillary_clinton_debate.jpg?fit=650%2C366

Hmm, notice anything different between the two pictures? Like how Clinton's necklace suddenly shrunk and how her earrings completely changed mid debate? How odd. Perhaps she's a wizard, Harry?

Or....

Perhaps the FIRST photo isn't even from the Presidential Debate. It was from the Commander in Chief Forum. You know, the one held a MONTH before the Presidential Debate?

But, I guess it could be an honest mistake. I mean, even an unbiased, well read and highly touted news outlet like the "Christian Times Newspaper" could make an honest mistake, without intentionally posting false images, right? :D

"Well", you must be saying to yourself by now, "even if that wasn't the right photo, there's she still was wearing an earpiece at the debate. That has to be an earpiece, there's no other answer. It's a CONSPIRACY!!!"...

...except, that it more than likely isn't. It's funny how its only a single photo from a single angle that shows this supposed "earpiece". But, when viewed from other angles, the earphone mysteriously disappears. Is this more sorcery straight from Hogwarts? I doubt it. It's more than likely the bright stage lighting reflecting off of her ear, just like light can reflect off of other areas of skin, such as a bald head or nose.

And finally, we now come to the mystery of the box and wires under her shirt. Surely, those are wires for the imaginary earpiece that she used to cheat in the debate, right? After all, that's the only thing that it could be...couldn't it?

EXCEPT...

...look again at the second picture of Clinton. Notice anything on the lapel of her weird Dr. Evil-looking man suit? What is that? Why, its a wireless microphone:

wireless.jpg

Now, as i'm sure some of our musically inclined board members like WSS can probably attest to, wireless systems like this, with microphones for public speaking or jacks for wireless amplification of guitars, are connected to, and powered by a pack which also contains its transceiver. This is usually held on the belt of the individual.

And, as you can see:

Trump-Clinton-mic.jpg

...both candidates were clearly mic'd up with wireless microphones. The box and "wiring" on Clinton was more than likely the wireless transceiver and the wiring connecting it to the microphone on her lapel. No grand star-chamber conspiracy there.

And that more than likely explains why Trump and his campaign have made no mention of it. As someone who is now well accustomed to public speaking, Trump is probably well familiarized with wireless microphone setups and correctly guessed that Clinton was wearing one too.

So, you might want to loosen up that tinfoil hat you're wearing, because it's obviously restricting the blood flow to your brain.

B)

Archived