THE BROWNS BOARD

More big, serious trouble

calfoxwc

paints a very bad picture.

Video shows angry mob attacking patrol car with officer inside...
'We run the streets'...
Citywide tactical alert issued as protests erupt in South LA...
Mayor's House, Car Egged...
UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN HELD AT GUNPOINT IN PARIS HOTEL...
BEGGED FOR HER LIFE...
New Smithsonian Museum lauds accuser Anita Hill, barely mentions Clarence Thomas...
Obama Syrian Refugee Tally '16: 12,486 Muslims, 68 Christians...
GOOGLE: Black people cannot be racist against whites...
Illegal Alien Gang Violence Terrorizes Long Island Town...
'They Keep Finding Bodies'...

White teen assaulted, bleeding from brain after possible Black Lives Matter argument: ‘I want to see them put in jail’

An Alabama teenager is recovering after being assaulted in what police are saying may have been a racially motivated attack.

Brian Ogle, 17, was hospitalized Friday after he was reportedly assaulted in the parking lot of vacant building following his high school’s homecoming football game. It was there that Ogle was found bleeding from his head, WBRC-TV reported.

Sylacauga Police Chief Kelley Johnson said Ogle may have gotten into a heated exchange at Sylacauga High School last week about Black Lives Matter with individuals who are now considered to be persons of interests in the assault. Ogle’s mom, Brandi Allen, said the exchange carried over to Facebook, where her son received threatening messages.

“My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I’m appalled,” Allen told WBRC, adding, “They have a job to do it at school and they failed to do it.”

Allen said the boy’s skull was broken and that there was bleeding from his brain. The 17-year-old remains in critical condition at University of Alabama-Birmingham Hospital.

Police have not yet charged anyone in connection to the crime.

“I want to see them handcuffed. I want to see them put in jail,” Allen said, referring to her son’s assault as a “race issue” and “hate crime.”

“I don’t wish any harm on anyone’s child. I would like for them to have to look at my child right now,” she added. “I don’t want any other mother to have to go through what I went through these past few days.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/03/white-teen-assaulted-bleeding-from-brain-after-possible-black-lives-matter-argument-i-want-to-see-them-put-in-jail/

nothing they can do? or nothing they aren't afraid to do....

being white is becoming more and more a target on people's backs.

obamao, post racial. what a liar asswhole.

paints a very bad picture.

Video shows angry mob attacking patrol car with officer inside...
'We run the streets'...
Citywide tactical alert issued as protests erupt in South LA...
Mayor's House, Car Egged...
UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN HELD AT GUNPOINT IN PARIS HOTEL...
BEGGED FOR HER LIFE...
New Smithsonian Museum lauds accuser Anita Hill, barely mentions Clarence Thomas...
Obama Syrian Refugee Tally '16: 12,486 Muslims, 68 Christians...
GOOGLE: Black people cannot be racist against whites...
Illegal Alien Gang Violence Terrorizes Long Island Town...
'They Keep Finding Bodies'...

WTF is this dog shit? These are statements, not links.

Obama Quietly Delaying Thousands of Deportation Cases...

Surge in border crossing...

WIRE: BARELY HALF CAUGHT ILLEGALLY ENTERING...

RATE MUCH HIGHER THAN 'HOMELAND' TALKING POINT... 8-Year-Old Refugee Dies After Falling Ill On Flight To Chicago...

CDC Downplays Disease Threat Fears... America's enemies within...

62 ISIS attackers and 'plotters' in year... Obama Quietly Delaying Thousands of Deportation Cases...

Surge in border crossing...

WIRE: BARELY HALF CAUGHT ILLEGALLY ENTERING...

RATE MUCH HIGHER THAN 'HOMELAND' TALKING POINT... 8-Year-Old Refugee Dies After Falling Ill On Flight To Chicago...

CDC Downplays Disease Threat Fears... America's enemies within...

62 ISIS attackers and 'plotters' in year...

With Clinton you cannot believe a word coming out of her mouth. She knows the tens of thousands of Syrian refugees we are bringing into the US cannot be properly vetted but her and Obama always tell the American people how thoroughly vetted the refugees are and they are lying (which is nothing new to these two):

"In a private 2013 speech, Hillary Clinton worried about the risk of “jihadists” entering Jordan with “legitimate refugees” because “they can’t possibly vet all those refugees.”

Clinton today wants to increase the amount of Syrian refugees the United States takes in by 55,000 annually. She believes that the U.S. refugee screening process is comprehensive enough to catch potential jihadists trying to enter the country, though FBI Director James Comey has said that the vetting process is severely limited by a lack of available data.

"So I think you’re right to have gone to the places that you visited because there’s a discussion going on now across the region to try to see where there might be common ground to deal with the threat posed by extremism, and particularly with Syria, which has everyone quite worried, Jordan because it’s on their border and they have hundreds of thousands of refugees and they can’t possibly vet all those refugees,” Clinton said before the Jewish United Fund Of Metropolitan Chicago during an October 2013 lunch.

Archived