THE BROWNS BOARD

James Davis+Jerome Harrison= Thunder & Lightning?

KardiacKid26

As a fellow hammer, i wan't Davis to suceed also.

But the facts are JA#30 Davis#195

The advisary committe must have scored a 13 on the wonderlic to have him in the 2nd round. Thats a heck of a drop in 1 season.

Well when your team gets a lot worse and you switch to a tandem RB crew that will happen. His production for his amount of carries is still great.

5.15 career ypc average also... he can play.

As a fellow hammer, i wan't Davis to suceed also.

But the facts are JA#30 Davis#195

The advisary committe must have scored a 13 on the wonderlic to have him in the 2nd round. Thats a heck of a drop in 1 season.

I agree those are the facts....that doesn't mean there is that big of a gap in ability.

Davis is going to play like a top pick.

I sure hope he plays like a top pick! I love his vision. No breakaway speed and he isn't much of a pound it in type guy either. But he has a good burst and runs up the middle well...NFL MILB could punish him if he isn't careful though. Again his vision is really good. He uses his blockers awfully well. Seems to run fluidly as well.

Wonder how well he blocks?

I sure hope he plays like a top pick! I love his vision. No breakaway speed and he isn't much of a pound it in type guy either. But he has a good burst and runs up the middle well...NFL MILB could punish him if he isn't careful though. Again his vision is really good. He uses his blockers awfully well. Seems to run fluidly as well.

Wonder how well he blocks?

According to Alo he blocked like shit at the combine.

Not being a scrooge but this guy does nothing for me. If it wasn't for the PR push Clemson gave these guys nobody would be sporting wood about him.

Still amazed you pass up a guy like Jennings who has so much potential given his size and speed. Not only that, there were a bunch of other backs sitting there.

I'd like to see some guys brought in here to compete.

I take all of those late picks with a grain of salt. Frankly, it comes down to me (and 99% of us) wanting a guy for one reason or another...but not really knowing how they will project. We get worked up over us drafting this RB of the other...haha what do we know? We know what one guy wrote on a blog, forum, or in an article saying he has great potential...

Gotta just trust our guys on this one I guess. When a guy's been passed on over 170 or so times...it just doesn't even matter anymore, ya know? Small chance they ever produce at a large level...but fun to hope.

Archived