THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 5

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Greg Gumbel and Trent Green are announcing the Return of Bll Belichick to Cleveland, and the return of Tom Brady to the field this Sunday on The NFL On CBS. ;)

WOIO CBS Channel 19: BROWNS Vs. PATRIOTS, Bengals @ Cowboys

WJW FOX Channel 8: Falcons @ Broncos

Here we go Brownies, Here We Go! Woof! Woof! :)

I can't get this link to work however if you go back to the week 4 distribution it will show week 5 NFL but not this week's college yet.

just to let you guys know, the forum doesn't allow links to be put up that direct you to illegal sites. they can be held liable. that's why when people ask on sunday for a link to a site to watch the game (illegally) no one responds. if they do they just don't know any better......yet.

if you want to share that info you should pm your email to one another.

Decent crew..

Green Gumball--Flavor of Tavern ride home

Why does Fox give us Atlanta at Denver late, instead of Washington at Baltimore our AFCN rival which people in Cleveland would...as a rule prefer to watch...fair to say?

Ghoolie blew Fox with some free accordion hits to watch his boy Lynch blow too..

Ahh. OK then. That explains it.

But, FYI....I still think Ghoolie may still be right. Lynch may ultimately prove to be better than Goff or Wentz. Time will tell.

Ghools is great at playing Vegas odds..Goff on his own island, cuz Fisher don't know what to do with a QB since McNair. Wentz in good hands with Farve guy Peterson & good D(sounds like Ben as rookie) but Denver has it all in O&D so put your $$ on a QB coaching in Elway & Kubiak with P.Lynch. Those odds ain't bad...

Why does Fox give us Atlanta at Denver late, instead of Washington at Baltimore our AFCN rival which people in Cleveland would...as a rule prefer to watch...fair to say?

Yeah I guess it's not up to popular vote.

I also like to look for other kind of oddball matchups viewed in for example southern Florida or in the heartland of America.

Archived