THE BROWNS BOARD

Krauthammer reveals MOST important thing for Trump to WIN next debate and it’s NOT THE DEBATE

OldBrownsFan

Krauthammer reveals MOST important thing for Trump to WIN next debate and it’s NOT THE DEBATE

Charles Krauthammer believes Trump can hold his own against Hillary in the next debate and even gives a few pointers on how he can actually win it.

But the most important thing for Trump is not how he performs in the debate, but how he performs on the morning after:

http://therightscoop.com/krauthammer-reveals-important-thing-trump-win-next-debate-not-debate/

* good advice from Krauthammer. Trump did not do that badly in the first debate (not as bad as the MSM would like you to believe anyway) but Trump made it worse after the debate by going on twitter and attacking the former Miss Universe. How Trump acted after the debate hurt him more than the actual debate.

That's a fact. He should know he's not going to get a fair shake in the MSM so just STFU.

I also wonder why some Super PAC on Trump's behalf has not researched the Clinton Foundation Hillary Bill DNC anybody who has failed to pay some sort of Bill from some malcontent ex-employee.

They constantly point to this contractor or that business whining that they didn't get paid. I know one example for sure but it's probably outdated. The George McGovern campaign still owes me a hundred bucks for my band playing for his victory party. No shit.

WSS

That's a fact. He should know he's not going to get a fair shake in the MSM so just STFU.

I also wonder why some Super PAC on Trump's behalf has not researched the Clinton Foundation Hillary Bill DNC anybody who has failed to pay some sort of Bill from some malcontent ex-employee.

They constantly point to this contractor or that business whining that they didn't get paid. I know one example for sure but it's probably outdated. The George McGovern campaign still owes me a hundred bucks for my band playing for his victory party. No shit.

WSS

The weaponized autists at 4chan are already working hard on the Clinton Foundation leaks.

WSS

LOL. good ole leftwingnut George "IwishIwasawomansoIcouldbeJaneFonda" McGovern.

You played for THAT campaign?

That's just histerical and historical in one shot.

Remember we were young and stupid.

;)

I officially switched sides with Ronald Reagan.

WSS

I can relate to that. I wanted to vote for Mcgovern but was only 17 so I voted for someone even worse the next election (Jimmy Carter)...but Jimmy cured me from voting for any more democrats..I voted for Reagan in 80 and been voting republican since. I was hoping in my lifetime we would never see any worse president than Carter but then Obama came along...

Archived