THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump says "I pledge to be a better man", apologizes

calfoxwc

Oh, right. Everyone else's fault.

In a way yes.

Since you think there is a list of criteria that makes one candidate a better candidate than another perhaps you should list some?

And relate it to why Obama beat John McCain or Mitt Romney or tell me why Hillary is a better candidate? I will wait for your thoughtful exclamation.

Do you believe the best candidate always wins and if not whose fault would that be?

WSS

I think the Reps haven't done themselves any favors in the last three elections (The first one was a desperate grab at female votes with Palin. McCain seems fine). They could put up "Generic White Guy in Red Tie" this year and win.

The best candidate is at home right now and wants nothing to do with running the country. The Reps put up Trump. That was who they selected. 4chan, internet troll love aside, that's a shitty pick. Being the "anti politician" that speaks his mind can only get you so far. Blatant sexist and racist comments, poor temperament, 0 experience, etc etc etc start to add up afterwards.

Constantly blaming "MSM", non white males for voting Dem, immigrants, "totally real, widespread voter fraud" etc just comes off as whining.

The Dems gifted this election to the Reps on a golden platter. And they knocked that platter to the ground

I'll wait for you to continue to be a typical Steve

I agree with you. Among the many problems with trump, all his cards are already on the table. He's not clever enough to counter this, and God knows what other crap they've got on him. I'm finding it harder and harder to see a path to trump victory and wondering how in hell things have gotten this bad where he somehow scored a major party nomination.

"constantly blaming "MSM", non white males for voting Dem, immigrants, "totally real, widespread voter fraud" etc just comes off as whining. "

It is certainly annoying and rightfully so. Let's take a football game in which there are three bogus penalties. One a non existent interference that gives your opponent the ball on the 3-yard line. One a Phantom holding call that neggates a 70-yard game. And one mistaken taunting call that might put you out of field-goal range. Together those make it very hard to win a game.

All the things you mentioned are factors no not any one of them is the sole reason that election is won or lost. If you were running for public office and Cal was in charge of what scene on television and the newspapers would you feel comfortable? How about if Die Hard where the moderator at your debate?

WSS

I think the Reps haven't done themselves any favors in the last three elections (The first one was a desperate grab at female votes with Palin. McCain seems fine). They could put up "Generic White Guy in Red Tie" this year and win.

The best candidate is at home right now and wants nothing to do with running the country. The Reps put up Trump. That was who they selected. 4chan, internet troll love aside, that's a shitty pick. Being the "anti politician" that speaks his mind can only get you so far. Blatant sexist and racist comments, poor temperament, 0 experience, etc etc etc start to add up afterwards.

Constantly blaming "MSM", non white males for voting Dem, immigrants, "totally real, widespread voter fraud" etc just comes off as whining.

The Dems gifted this election to the Reps on a golden platter. And they knocked that platter to the ground

I'll wait for you to continue to be a typical Steve

Please explain how the Trump campaign has been racist.

They've been racist only in the disingenuous speech of the opponents. If you don't want extremists and Muslim terrorists in the United States you are a racist who hates Muslims. If you don't want drug dealers and criminals sneaking across the border you hate Mexicans.

I have yet to figure out how they rationalize blacks. Except to say if you oppose Obama you must be racist.

WSS

Archived