THE BROWNS BOARD

mods adjust their questions to get Trump. It's fixed again

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/09/the-first-questions-to-be-asked-at-sundays-debate-have-leaked-and-theyre-targeted-at-trump/

CNN’s Anderson Cooper and ABC’s Martha Raddatz — adjusted their debate plan following the bombshell story from the Washington Post on Friday, which reported the extremely lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005.

Sunday’s debate format will be “townhall style” with participation from participants that were selected by polling firm Gallup. There will be 44 participants on stage.

More from CNN:

The participants submitted their questions to the moderators on Sunday morning, which means they have had time to include questions about the Trump tape; the ensuing crisis within the Republican party; and Trump’s response, which included invoking Bill Clinton’s past infidelity.

Raddatz and Cooper are meeting on Sunday morning to sort through the questions and come up with a final plan for the 90-minute debate.

The commission says the co-moderators have sole discretion about which participants to call on.

Why not? They haven't asked higgardly about her emails. or Benghazi. Or the plates

and silverware she stole from our WH the LAST time she left the WH. Haven't asked

her about lying about the 2nd Amendment, Benghazi...

about her harrassment of sexual offense, including rape, the last time she was in the WH.

They haven't asked her about the Clinton foundation/arms to arabic countries, and her avid support of them

despite the oppression of women.....

It just looks like the fix is in. Higgardly will get more soft ball questions, and they will go for Trump's jugular.

Unfair politicizing the "debate" for the dems' sake, out of their own media bias. That is what I see them getting ready to do.

If they whomp on higgardly the same, my guess is wrong. We'll see, that's all.

no, it doesn't at all. It's just that they never "adjusted" their questions per recent events

before.

but now, it's convenient for the dems.

They should ask Hillary about Juanita Brodrick's latest interview regarding Bill's rape and Hillary's shame job if they ask Trump about his private comments from 11 years ago.

11 years ago does sound like a long time. He was probably just some immature guy in his twenties then, right?

I didn't realize Bill was running for president.

Sweet deflection though bruh

He's going to run the economy, according to Hillary.

And the issue is Hillary's actions to discredit and shut down Bill's rape victims.

Trump's private comments are nothing in comparison to that

No no no. It totally is the same thing. The same Anon poster that broke all of those murders probably broke this story too.

You didn't answer from earlier though. Was this back when Trump was just a young, immature guy? If so, I'm sure he's grown up by now.

But if you claim bias and it being rigged before the debate even starts, I imagine that will make the excuses come easier if trump loses

Given how the first debate went, and looking at CNN's coverage of the election so far, I don't think it's a stretch at all to say that it will be biased against Trump. Do you think the Fox News debate is going to be biased against Hillary? I sure do.

We aren't all running for president.

It came off as desperate to me. But then again my head's not up his ass

Private video of him bragging about his sexual escapades. Whoopdee fucking doo. The whole country is already aware that he's a dirty old man, or were his widely publicized, failed marriages not enough convincing? For fuck's sake, look at what the Kennedys did to women. Trump's comments in a 10 year old video are irrelevant, and with that politico poll result that came in yesterday, I can argue that there's an objective measure of its irrelevance. My biggest problem with this whole election is that everyone's main argument against Trump can be boiled down to "Saying mean things is worse than actions."

He's going to run the economy, according to Hillary.

And the issue is Hillary's actions to discredit and shut down Bill's rape victims.

Trump's private comments are nothing in comparison to that

Unless he can reinvent the Internet all the 90s nostalgia voters are going to quickly find out how little Bill Clinton actually had to do with the great 90s economy.

Archived