THE BROWNS BOARD

*flushing sound*

MLD Woody

Right back at ya. Of course if Donald Trump was a transexual he'd have a lot more votes from the left hand side of this board.

;)

I think maybe Hillary is transexual but they ran out of money halfway through the operation.

WSS

He does look like one of those converted old power dykes, you all know im right.

Have to admire the far right's ability to use a manufactured narrative in ways they never imagined they would at the time they made it up...

So ur saying trump is transgendered? Cause thats what those weeks of discussion was about. In any case old yodler, trump was abusing his power as the owner of the pageant, not actually trying to use the facilities u straw boner.

Love ya steve good to be back

Looks like that estrogen has kicked in big time. Right Mary?

Looks like that estrogen has kicked in big time. Right Mary?

I make more testosterone sitting on the shitter than ur shriveling mincy faggot balls have made for u in tje last 20 years. My shit is prob a decent source of the stuff, u want some? Ill ship you my shit once a month for a price, go run and see if ur medicaire will cover it

I make more testosterone sitting on the shitter than ur shriveling mincy faggot balls have made for u in tje last 20 years. My shit is prob a decent source of the stuff, u want some? Ill ship you my shit once a month for a price, go run and see if ur medicaire will cover it

Now now Mary. Even though you had your squirrel nuts cut off, you still can't have a period.

Family friend of Rachel crooks says she's lying, and the plane story doesn't add up.

Lying NY times it looks like

Yet it's all the media talked about all day - not one mention that podesta owns/owned 75,000 shares in a Putin connected Russian energy company.

And you can finally get your guns back, lift martial law, move out of the fema camps, kick start the stock market and lower gas prices.

lol... also loved the selective reply it drew...

Archived