THE BROWNS BOARD

NC GOP office firebombed

bbedward

I'll probably vote Strickland for example, because of his strong anti TPP stance Ed

Can't go by his "stances", Ed. Obamao was post-racial, going to cut Bush's "unpatriotic debt"...

was pro-Real Marriage, pro-2nd Amendment, was gonna make us more respected in the world...

Strickland is way anti-2nd Amendment, and has a history of being a liar and a failure before.

nah. Portman has been a fairly good congressman - but I don't like him cause he changed his stance

on Real Marriage because his son came out as gay. I just hope his son doesn't come out against the 2nd

Amendment.........

gotta vote Portman anyways.

Can't go by his "stances", Ed. Obamao was post-racial, going to cut Bush's "unpatriotic debt"...

was pro-Real Marriage, pro-2nd Amendment, was gonna make us more respected in the world...

Strickland is way anti-2nd Amendment, and has a history of being a liar and a failure before.

Point of your entire post must then be that Strickland is really pro-gun...

Point of your entire post must then be that Strickland is really pro-gun...

One only has to lie about one issue to be a liar. And, he has said he didn't support addition gun control measures,

AND said another time he supported expanded background checks.

Strickland quits anti-gun organization after BuckeyeFirearms.org article
www.buckeyefirearms.org/strickla...
Ohio ‑ Buckeye Firearms Association
Feb 19, 2015 - Last week, amidst news that former Governor Ted Strickland (D) is considering ... that Obama "supports and respects the Second Amendment.".

Archived