THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben

medicineman

About Bens injury...we can all relax! Just got word that Landry Jones tells teamates "don't panic"!

lol... glad he took that off the table... now y'all can just be very, very concerned.

About Bens injury...we can all relax! Just got word that Landry Jones tells teamates "don't panic"!

Great news.

Feel much better now.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/with-roethlisberger-out-landry-jones-tells-steelers-teammates-dont-panic/

I don't know why the Steelers...or their fans should panic. They may continue to lose, but they shouldn't panic.

Or, maybe they won't lose their next game. Both the Steelers and Ravens have a bye this coming week. Then they play each other the following week.

I see that game as a fair matchup.

I believe that with BR the Steelers are pretty much the better team overall. Without BR.....that games becomes a very even game.

I don't know what the line is....but I would not make it anything more than the 3 points that the home team automatically gets.

Game is in Baltimore.

With BR, on a neutral field, I would make the Steelers a TD favorite. In Balt....it would be Steelers by 4 pts. Without BR.....it is a pic em game..or maybe even a 1-2 pt Raven favorite.

That is just my assessment.

Archived