THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama outright LIED to the American public

OldBrownsFan

BOOM! Wikileaks email shows staff PANIC when Obama LIES about Hillary’s emails!!

BOOM!!

As with everything else, Obama absurdly says that he discovered that Hillary had a secret personal email account while at the State Department when he saw it on the news. But Mills notes, “we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov”, indicating he must have known because he got emails from her personal account.

This shows absolutely that they knew how much of a problem it was that Obama outright LIED to the American public about Hillary’s email, and that they needed to “clean” it up. Do they make “bleachbit” for presidential lies?

http://therightscoop.com/boom-wikileaks-email-shows-staff-panic-obama-lies-hillarys-emails/

Let's word this correctly without bias (per the usual).

"Someone says that POTUS had mails of indeterminate subject from Clinton before stating he knew. Cannot be confirmed as this is only an assumption and there's no factual evidence that this is true."

WikiLeaks: More Evidence Obama Knew and Lied About Hillary’s Email Server

'We need to clean this up,' Clinton aide says, Obama 'has emails from her — they do not say state.gov'

A March 2015 email chain released by WikiLeaks Tuesday is further proof that President Obama lied to the American people when he said he found out about Hillary Clinton’s private email server from news reports.

“Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news,” Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin wrote to Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, press secretary Nick Merrill, and others.

“We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.”

Merrill then forwarded Schwerin’s email to longtime Clinton confidante and attorney Cheryl Mills, who sent it to campaign Chairman John Podesta. “We need to clean this up,” she wrote to Podesta. “He has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.”

Obama clearly lied when he told CBS’ Bill Plante that he learned about Clinton’s use of a private email account and server “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”

Screen-Shot-2016-10-25-at-10.55.26-AM.pn

Emails released by WikiLeaks last week also suggested Obama was complicit in Clinton’s illegal email practices. “Talk to Josh [Earnest] or Eric [schultz]. They know POTUS and HRC emailed,” Palmieri told Philippe Reines after he expressed concern over Obama’s claim.

Popular-360x236_000000-435.jpgWikiLeaks: Email Suggests Obama Knew About Clinton’s Private ServerCampaign aides discussed connecting with White House staff who 'know POTUS and HRC emailed'

These new revelations about Obama's complicity in Clinton's unethical and illegal practices may shed light on why investigations into those practices eventually led nowhere. Obama may have been implicated in violating the law by having full knowledge of her mishandling of government communications — and doing nothing to stop it.

That 2nd article literally changes nothing, surely you understand that right?

The Podesta leak has showed a lot of dubious things that one could ascertain as being a complicit government cover-up. But as even BB has admitted, these emails don't hold any solid proof of this type of cover-up. All these emails create a "connect the dots" path that can lead a different number of ways. I tend to logically believe the truth is in the middle. But this is in no way shape or form "proof" Obama lied-get your head out of our ass.

That 2nd article literally changes nothing, surely you understand that right?

The Podesta leak has showed a lot of dubious things that one could ascertain as being a complicit government cover-up. But as even BB has admitted, these emails don't hold any solid proof of this type of cover-up. All these emails create a "connect the dots" path that can lead a different number of ways. I tend to logically believe the truth is in the middle. But this is in no way shape or form "proof" Obama lied-get your head out of our ass.

Ya like Obama never lied before.

Obama has lied so often the "news" would be when he is telling the truth. He is a serial liar.

These are some pretty easy dots to connect:

'We need to clean this up,' Clinton aide says, Obama 'has emails from her — they do not say state.gov'

A March 2015 email chain released by WikiLeaks Tuesday is further proof that President Obama lied to the American people when he said he found out about Hillary Clinton’s private email server from news reports.

“Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news,” Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin wrote to Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, press secretary Nick Merrill, and others.

“We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.”

Merrill then forwarded Schwerin’s email to longtime Clinton confidante and attorney Cheryl Mills, who sent it to campaign Chairman John Podesta. “We need to clean this up,” she wrote to Podesta. “He has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.”

More of those pesky dots:

BREAKING: Obama Busted Lying About Hillary’s Email Server

The FBI has released a second batch of documents pertaining to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, 189 pages, and in these pages President Obama was caught in a major lie about it.

In 2015, CBS’ Bill Plante asked Obama when he learned about Clinton’s private server and Obama answered: “The same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”

Not true, at least according to the documents released by the FBI. These documents showed that Obama used a pseudonym in emails to Clinton — emails sent to the address on her private server.

Politico reported that top Clinton aide Huma Abedin was interviewed by the FBI on April 5, 2016, where she was shown an email exchange between Obama and Clinton, but Abedin said she did not recognize the pseudonym used by the sender of the email.

The report said, “once informed that the sender’s name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: ‘How is this not classified?'” It continued, “Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”

Politico reported:

“The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the “presidential communications privilege,” a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.

The report doesn’t provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: “Re: Congratulations.” It may refer to the Supreme Court’s ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law.”

Obama claimed that he didn’t find out about the server until the rest of the public did, ostensibly through the New York Times article. As the FBI report showed, Obama emailed Clinton under a pseudonym.

That is telling on two levels: Obama lied about not knowing that Clinton had a private server and also that he was well aware of the security level, or lack thereof, of the basement setup — so much so that he used a pseudonym.

Clinton’s daughter Chelsea also used a pseudonym, “Diane Reynolds,” in email communications with her mother. One of the emails to “Diane Reynolds” proved that Clinton was well aware of the fact that an internet video did not cause the Benghazi terror attacks in 2012, despite public assertions to the contrary by her and others in the Obama administration.

Numerous other interviews were released in this document dump, which occurred on a Friday just like the previous release earlier this month, despite FBI Director James Comey’s previous assertion that his department didn’t play games with information. Friday is notorious for being the day news stories are put out to minimize their exposure leading into the weekend.

Obama very clearly lied here, and it will be enlightening to see what other lies are evidenced by this latest document release.

H/T Drudge Report

Obama has lied so often the "news" would be when he is telling the truth. He is a serial liar.

America is going to the crapper. Now we're going to have a nation led under God ruled by a woman. Yes I believe in equal rights but Hilary takes the cake. Not only do I feel it's biblically wrong for a woman to be in charge of a household it's wrong to have a woman leader of a country. It's softness that kills us.

Im not the only one. Look at the other countries that will turn their backs on us due to them being disrespectful to women.

Ya like every politician in the history of the world has never lied before either. Surely Republicans never do that stuff.

No, that's ONE of the ways you can do it. Here are 2 I thought of off the top of my head:

-Podesta was misinformed and this isn't accurate

-Obama did get such emails but didn't even think to look at the address. If I got an email from my boss whom I work with every day I wouldn't think to check the email address implicitly every time, would you? (no).

Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true without facts. You can post as many drudge articles you want, but until you provide factual evidence all you're doing is speculating. Asserting speculation as fact makes you ignorant.

Ya like every politician in the history of the world has never lied before either. Surely Republicans never do that stuff.

No, that's ONE of the ways you can do it. Here are 2 I thought of off the top of my head:

-Obama did get such emails but didn't even think to look at the address. If I got an email from my boss whom I work with every day I wouldn't think to check the email address implicitly every time, would you? (no).

Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true without facts. You can post as many drudge articles you want, but until you provide factual evidence all you're doing is speculating. Asserting speculation as fact makes you ignorant.

As usual the left scum suckers defense, is 'well, republicans lie too'.

America is going to the crapper. Now we're going to have a nation led under God ruled by a woman. Yes I believe in equal rights but Hilary takes the cake. Not only do I feel it's biblically wrong for a woman to be in charge of a household it's wrong to have a woman leader of a country. It's softness that kills us.

Im not the only one. Look at the other countries that will turn their backs on us due to them being disrespectful to women.

-Obama did get such emails but didn't even think to look at the address. If I got an email from my boss whom I work with every day I wouldn't think to check the email address implicitly every time, would you? (no). (Obama also used her email using a pseudonym ...you forgot to mention that)

I have never seen the amount of lying in an administration that has come out of this one. Obamacare would have never passed without blatant lying. The list of lies Obama has been engaged in is lengthy.

1) We know for a fact that Obama sent and received emails to Clinton's private server.

2) He later said he had no idea she used a private server until he heard about it on the news.

Even if (1) never happened I don't see how you could argue that (2) isn't total bullshit. There's no damn way Obama didn't know what was going on long before that.

But it's not illegal to lie - Hillary does it all the damn time. If he lied under oath that'd be different - ask ole Rapin Bill about that one.

1) We know for a fact that Obama sent and received emails to Clinton's private server.

2) He later said he had no idea she used a private server until he heard about it on the news.

Even if (1) never happened I don't see how you could argue that (2) isn't total bullshit. There's no damn way Obama didn't know what was going on long before that.

But it's not illegal to lie - Hillary does it all the damn time. If he lied under oath that'd be different - ask ole Rapin Bill about that one.

Show me this fact, seriously. If you can show me this as fact I'll eat crow and admit I was wrong. Don't read that as speculation, or assumptions. I mean facts.

Show me this fact, seriously. If you can show me this as fact I'll eat crow and admit I was wrong. Don't read that as speculation, or assumptions. I mean facts.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

He emailed her server at least once in 2012 and the state department has emails that they haven't and won't release that were between Obama and Clinton on her server.

"Presidential communications privilege" is the reason they won't turn over Clinton/Obama emails.

Not exactly a secret, and not exactly new news either.

Even if it is circumstantial evidence you know court cases are sometime won on circumstantial evidence alone? Not only did Obama receive email from Clinton's unsecured email server he also emailed her using a pseudonym...guilty!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

He emailed her server at least once in 2012 and the state department has emails that they haven't and won't release that were between Obama and Clinton on her server.

"Presidential communications privilege" is the reason they won't turn over Clinton/Obama emails.

Not exactly a secret, and not exactly new news either.

So the "proof" is one alleged email, from a pseudonym BELIEVED to be used by the president, when we don't have said email? Come on man, you're better than that.

Even if it is circumstantial evidence you know court cases are sometime won on circumstantial evidence alone? Not only did Obama receive email from Clinton's unsecured email server he also emailed her using a pseudonym...guilty!!

And many more cases are lost based on circumstantial evidence alone as well. One can reasonably assume just as well that Obama did not know of the private server and told the truth on that day for the reasons I've noted. When two reasonable circumstances arise, a jury is instructed to take both scenarios as potentially accurate. When both scenarios are potentially accurate, the defendant according to the court should be found not guilty.

So the "proof" is one alleged email, from a pseudonym BELIEVED to be used by the president, when we don't have said email? Come on man, you're better than that.

And as that article says the state department has emails that they aren't releasing between her and Obama...

Also:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077#efmAABABT

Well the worst part is the uncanny resemblance this particular woman has to queen Jezebel in the OT. (and her husband to Ahab).

Well the worst part is the uncanny resemblance this particular woman has to queen Jezebel in the OT. (and her husband to Ahab).

The resemblance is how Rome fell due to the leadership of an ethnic diffence rather than their traditional ways.

And as that article says the state department has emails that they aren't releasing between her and Obama...

Also:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077#efmAABABT

Do you really think releasing emails from the president is a good call? Do you think the pros of maybe seeing one email to maybe catch Obama in a modest lie is worth the rabbit hole of having the acting president be subject to releasing documents? Not too sure about that.

Already discussed the Podesta thing-another item that only serves as speculation and not fact.

Do you really think releasing emails from the president is a good call? Do you think the pros of maybe seeing one email to maybe catch Obama in a modest lie is worth the rabbit hole of having the acting president be subject to releasing documents? Not too sure about that.

Already discussed the Podesta thing-another item that only serves as speculation and not fact.

That's not the point, the point is he emailed her private server before telling the people he heard about it from the news.

I don't care whether or not it's the right call to not release them.

And when you start questioning wikileaks accuracy you've lost the argument.

That's not the point, the point is he emailed her private server before telling the people he heard about it from the news.

I don't care whether or not it's the right call to not release them.

And when you start questioning wikileaks accuracy you've lost the argument.

What? We still don't know if he emailed her private server, there is no facts that occurred. It is BELIEVED a psuedonym used by Obama was MAYBE on ONE email. Come on now, that's a big difference.

Wikileaks is the same group who said John Kerry brought them down without any proof. They aren't infallible just because you want them to be for starters. Second, I'm not suggesting that email didn't occur. What I've said three times now is that there's logical scenarios where that leaked email could result in Obama making the statement he did without knowing (which I've highlighted three times now).

It's logical to speculate he emailed some on the server, I get that. But to say he even understood or knew of the server when he sent an email potentially or even worse that he was part of the cover-up goes into nothing more than assuming because you don't like the guy.

We've already learned that this is not true. Not only did Obama know about her emailaddress, he communicated with her using her private ...

Clinton aide talked of needing to 'clean' up Obama's comments on email server
Politico‎ - 4 hours ago

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents ...

www.politico.com/story/2016/.../hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-22860...

Politico

Sep 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton is pictured. ... Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal ... into Clinton's private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. ... “Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system,” the FBI said in its Sept.

'clean' up Obama's comments on email server - Politico

www.politico.com/.../clinton-email-server-when-did-obama-kno...

Politico

4 hours ago - White House dodges on whether Obama will leave country under President Trump ... A top Hillary Clinton aide expressed alarm in early 2015 that ... As the scandal over Clinton's use of a private email server was still ...

FBI Docs: Obama Used Pseudonym To Email Hillary's Server | The ...

dailycaller.com/.../fbi-docs-obama-used-pseudonym-to-...

The Daily Caller

Sep 23, 2016 - FBI Docs: Obama Used Pseudonym To Email Hillary's Server ... wit

We've already learned that this is not true. Not only did Obama know about her emailaddress, he communicated with her using her private ...

What? We still don't know if he emailed her private server, there is no facts that occurred. It is BELIEVED a psuedonym used by Obama was MAYBE on ONE email. Come on now, that's a big difference.

Wikileaks is the same group who said John Kerry brought them down without any proof. They aren't infallible just because you want them to be for starters. Second, I'm not suggesting that email didn't occur. What I've said three times now is that there's logical scenarios where that leaked email could result in Obama making the statement he did without knowing (which I've highlighted three times now).

It's logical to speculate he emailed some on the server, I get that. But to say he even understood or knew of the server when he sent an email potentially or even worse that he was part of the cover-up goes into nothing more than assuming because you don't like the guy.

The documents they release are infallible.

Archived