THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey, Trump fans, be nice to the mainstream media (they're sensitive)

OldBrownsFan

The Mainstream Media says Donald Trump and his supporters have hurt their feelings.

CNN's Wolf Blizter unloaded on Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager -- demanding that they stop heckling journalists liberal democrats pretending to be journalists.

"He shouldn't be doing that," Blitzer said on CNN. "I mean, can you talk to him? And say to him, 'Mr. Trump, we only have a few days left, and these are hardworking young journalists liberal democrats pretending to be journalists, they deserve to have some security,' if you will, because of some of those Trump supporters out there, they get pretty nasty with what they're screaming at these young people liberal democrats pretending to be journalists".

Blitzer actually told her that some of the reporters liberal democrats pretending to be journalists are scared.

Well, boo-hoo and bless their hearts (as we say back in the South).

I'll be sure to muster a bit of sympathy for the terrified and tearful reporters liberal democrats pretending to be journalists, quivering in their safe spaces in some darkened corner of a Trump venue.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/28/hey-trump-fans-be-nice-to-mainstream-media-theyre-sensitive.html

Bill Clinton was the master of the media and it looks like Hillary takes the high road in her campaign in these times of multi media. She's probably really good at Facebook but not protecting her email, nonetheless no one cares. As a matter of opinion 20 yrs ago Trump would've won hands down.

I don't have a problem with Trump calling out the corrupt media in his rallies. What is he supposed to do thank them for their collusion with the Clinton campaign? Thank them for 91 percent negative coverage he gets on the national news? Thank them for being an extension of the democratic party? I have no sympathy for them and they deserve all the derision they get. The press should not be cheerleading for any political party.

Archived