THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: FBI Re-opens Clinton e-mail investigation

bbedward

Whoever wins is in for 4 years hope u guys understand that. The gop will run someone agsinst trump in 4 years if he wins. Its going to be an even bigger circus, hope ive gotten out by then.

But the fbi does need to tell us wtf they found. If its more dumb shit just go away and let the election take its course. If it is something, say so and indict the bitch. Im really sick of this shit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a good guy tour I couldn't do that to ya

Probably wouldn't be fun packing up 48 beers for shipping

Yes, I am... and to prove it I would have taken a check in lieu of the 2nd case... ;)

538's odds have dipped below 3:1...

Ballsy move by the FBI.

Because if this swings the election to Trump, they have to indict Hillary. They HAVE to.

Can you imagine? Because of this bombshell, Trump wins and then in a few weeks Comey

announces, "Oops, never mind. Nothing to see here folks. Keep moving. Sorry about that

election thingy. So sorry." Dems will take to the streets like it's the 60's.

On a different note, as someone who is appalled by our choices in this presidential election,

am I the only one who is concerned that Julian Assange/wikileaks are so blatantly trying to

affect an American presidential election? Because Assange does not strike me as a right-leaning

individual, yet we are only seeing embarrassing information being released on one candidate.

He says he is only interested in the truth, but his truth seems to be pretty one-sided.

What are you talking about everyone and their brother has pulled out all the stops to dig up everything they could on trump.

... everyone and their brother has pulled out all the stops to dig up everything they could on trump.

More like dumping everything they've dug up.

Is the Weiner laptop the one that contains the archive? (Including deleted emails)

Dunno... doesn't read like it to me, but then I am not sure who or what "PRN" is...

Anyway I'm sure Loretta Lynch tried to put the fear of God into Comey after the announcement. I wouldn't expect there will be much retribution that would carry a lot of weight from the Obama Administration unless Hillary wins. And the FBI is already let her off the hook once.

Given prior investigations I have no doubt there's plenty of eliminating evidence to be found but again if she's president it, and the people who know of it, will be buried beside Jimmy Hoffa.

WSS

The FBI has some insulation from intimidation. They have the dirt on everyone. I remember reading where Nixon was going to force Hoover into retirement but the rumor has been that Hoover went to the White House with some files in hand and guess who didn't get forced into retirement?

The FBI has some insulation from intimidation. They have the dirt on everyone. I remember reading where Nixon was going to force Hoover into retirement but the rumor has been that Hoover went to the White House with some files in hand and guess who didn't get forced into retirement?

Well it wasn't Nixon. ;)

WSS

PRNography?

Dyslexia?

Platte River networks, the guys that operated Hillary's server

Ah.... in that case it seems highly unlikely the laptop mentioned was Carlos Danger's...

Archived