THE BROWNS BOARD

McCown starter this Sunday vs. Jets

miktoxic

Can't prepare them both Mik, with JMc needing the re-reps coming back. Jets will come 3-4 so Paz may get some help. Jets have 2 rookie LB's starting inside & outside(Darron Lee OSU). Josh out reading a good D far ahead of Hogan at this point. Think Pryor still is our #3 while Bo Callahan gets use to the inactive list till survivor of Hulk & Bo is decided?

Will Josh last until halftime?

God bless Josh McCown.....if nothing else, the dude is a trooper.....

When we signed him, it was an "eh" moment for me.....but after watching him play and get creamed.....over and over.....and he keeps getting up, getting broken and getting himself back to play again and again(and is an ace teammate too).....mad props to him and, NOW, one of my favorite players ....

for his sake alone, I hope they dont get him busted up yet again.....at least not in the first week.....

Good luck, Josh McCown.......(history says yer gonna need it)

Will they put Hogan in at the shotgun again, in certain situations?

I expect them to. A little read-option seems to be part of our weekly recipe.

Also expect to see Pryor get a snap or two with McC flexed out wide.

That's nice but why not see what Hogan can do? play the rookies now and start your draft board for next April. Anything else is spitting in the wind.

That's nice but why not see what Hogan can do? play the rookies now and start your draft board for next April. Anything else is spitting in the wind.

Because he's not ready. Did not take long to see that vs. Cinci.

Archived