THE BROWNS BOARD

The Gay Gestapo Is Coming for Your Bible

OldBrownsFan

You two are deliberately missing the point. The point is one of forced acceptance of a lifestyle we don't agree with. I posted earlier about a part time minister who also got a job working for the government and was promptly fired when the gaystapo went after his speech in sermons at church. To call homosexuality a sinful behavior and condemning it from the pulpit should be protected speech under freedom of religion. I am not talking about discriminating against anyone I am talking about living in a free society where people should have the right to believe the bible view on homosexuality and express their views. The attitude from those who disagree should be that is just their opinion instead of let's punish them for having a viewpoint they disagree with.

I don't agree with religion, I think it makes the world a worse place, and this is a deeply held belief. Does that mean I get to shut down all churches, force people to worship in private and pretend to be atheists in public?

I don't agree with religion, I think it makes the world a worse place, and this is a deeply held belief. Does that mean I get to shut down all churches, force people to worship in private and pretend to be atheists in public?

It means you have the right to the opinion and should have the right to express your opinion even if you work for a Christian business owner.

It means you have the right to the opinion and should have the right to express your opinion even if you work for a Christian business owner.

So, conversely, do you think a church or Christian organization doesn't have the right to fire me or decline my job application based solely on me being atheist and openly not believing or supporting Christian values/doctrine?

So, conversely, do you think a church or Christian organization doesn't have the right to fire me or decline my job application based solely on me being atheist and openly not believing or supporting Christian values/doctrine?

Or, for a religious school to refuse to admit students based on them not sharing the religion?

And how the fuck is that CA law requiring health care providers, HEALTH CARE, to not descriminate against lgbt's......how is that descriminatory against hetero's?

Its like old southern people back in the 50's chafing at the notion they csnt hang black people anymore. That was so descriminating taking away those poor white folk's right to circumvent the due process and hang black folk for shit that some white person said they did but had no proof

Oh here come the pharisees...

{Or, for a religious school to refuse to admit students based on them not sharing the religion?}

If a Muslim wants to attend a Christian school that is fine as long as they accept what is being taught..the school should not be forced to change their curriculum to accommodate a Muslim....the same for a Christian that would want to go to a private Muslim school..if they want to go fine but they will be the ones having to accept the teachings..not vice versa

{So, conversely, do you think a church or Christian organization doesn't have the right to fire me or decline my job application based solely on me being atheist and openly not believing or supporting Christian values/doctrine?}

If you are an atheist and apply to be a pastor of a church the chances are you will be declined ...I would hope so.

And how the fuck is that CA law requiring health care providers, HEALTH CARE, to not descriminate against lgbt's......how is that descriminatory against hetero's?

Its like old southern people back in the 50's chafing at the notion they csnt hang black people anymore. That was so descriminating taking away those poor white folk's right to circumvent the due process and hang black folk for shit that some white person said they did but had no proof

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric;

Oh here come the pharisees...

{Or, for a religious school to refuse to admit students based on them not sharing the religion?}

If a Muslim wants to attend a Christian school that is fine as long as they accept what is being taught..the school should not be forced to change their curriculum to accommodate a Muslim....the same for a Christian that would want to go to a private Muslim school..if they want to go fine but they will be the ones having to accept the teachings..not vice versa

{So, conversely, do you think a church or Christian organization doesn't have the right to fire me or decline my job application based solely on me being atheist and openly not believing or supporting Christian values/doctrine?}

If you are an atheist and apply to be a pastor of a church the chances are you will be declined ...I would hope so.

Muslim can go to Christian school as long as they accept what being taught.

So a homosexual has to "accept" the Christian view? Why? Because you've always had the power? What if what is "being taught" is changing (it is). Maybe Christians should have to then?

There's also a difference between acceptance and not discriminating against. No one is expecting you to accept homosexuality.

Adapt and Conform. Should the guy have gotten fired for speaking the truth? You said yourself he spoke the blunt truth. So he wasn't lying. We probably will have safe spaces set up in the near future in the work place. Maybe you are safe enough now with the thought police because you are "smart" enough to keep your yap shut but after religious freedom is taken away and freedom of speech which is the right to say things others may not like or agree... but this stuff going on right now could eventually come your way just for being a white (devil) male.

He should have been canned because the employer is put on the spot by having him say that. If he had kept his mouth shut, those field workers would have lost their jobs (they were well on their way) because they can't hack it and the guy would still have his job. Sometimes standing back and letting people fuck up works better than piping up and yelling about how they will fuck up.

Also, nazi Germany =/= a work place. I live in an at-will state at a private sector job. They could can me for whatever they wish at any point.

Reagan-1.jpg?w=540

You had to live under a Reagan presidency after experiencing Jimmy Carter to fully appreciate him. You wouldn't qualify there mate.

National debt nearly doubles under Obama to 20 trillion and he has given us the worst recovery after a recession since the WW2.

Barack Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth

Barack Obama remains solidly on track to be the only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the economy grew by at least 3 percent. Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent. But this has not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/barack-obama-will-be-only-president-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth

Archived