THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon out of Rehab!

Kvoethe

i think all the mves he's done lately (prob on advisement from his agent) points to him not wanting to be in cleveland. what makes you think he'd suit up? i guarantee you he'd claim a back problem before that happens. it's not like we need the picks but the guy doesn't want to be there and when is enough, enough?

so we fuck up and let him go and he becomes great somewhere else OR he goes to another team does great for 2 weeks then goes out and gets blazed up as a reward only to be banished for good? we all should have wrote him off a long time ago.

It doesn't cost us anything to keep him. He has no trade value. Keep him for a solid year if he does good and starts getting looks from other teams trade him. But right now no team is looking at him.

It doesn't cost us anything to keep him. He has no trade value. Keep him for a solid year if he does good and starts getting looks from other teams trade him. But right now no team is looking at him.

There are just as many teams chomping at the bit to get him as there are for JM.

There are also just as many trying to sign this 69 y.o. Browns fan, but every time I answer it's some guy from India in the "Microsoft Technical Department" wanting to fix the "wiruses" in my computer for a nominal fee to be named later. :lol:

i'm sure every team is looking at every player available before the trade deadline.

i don't care if we keep him or not. would you have wanted to keep manziel too? and to me (at this point) it's not about talent. it's about ridding yourself of a pesky fly just keeps coming back to fly around your plate.

i'm sure every team is looking at every player available before the trade deadline.

i don't care if we keep him or not. would you have wanted to keep manziel too? and to me (at this point) it's not about talent. it's about ridding yourself of a pesky fly just keeps coming back to fly around your plate.

I was never bug on Manziel actually preferred Carr. But I did root for him because he was a Brown. No I wouldn't have resigned him he wasn't good. Did not take the game serious. Gordon just smokes weed. He's a great player and if give the opportunity he can be something. I never seen that in Manziel.

Browns wouldn't get anything for Gordon. Even if they find a team willing to trade for him, they'll get nothing more than conditional picks. What part of Josh's history with the Browns could make anyone believe he wouldn't fuck his career in the ass in Minnesota or San Diego the same way he has in Cleveland?

I was never bug on Manziel actually preferred Carr. But I did root for him because he was a Brown. No I wouldn't have resigned him he wasn't good. Did not take the game serious. Gordon just smokes weed. He's a great player and if give the opportunity he can be something. I never seen that in Manziel.

He just smokes weed is a bullshit justification. He is a professional athlete who fucks up and doesn't follow the rules. He quit on us in his last game. fuck him.

Archived