THE BROWNS BOARD

Even Chris Matthews jumping off uss Hillary

Pumpkin Eater

Didn't really "endorse" - more so criticizing Trump's strategy saying what he should focus on.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_trump_argue_if_you_dont_like_the_way_things_are_then_vote_for_me.html

Chris Matthews doesn't seem like much of a Hillary fan though anyway

ummmm... no...

BB is exactly right. The "endorsement" floating around is a quote of Mathews speaking as he would if he were Trump. Last nite was not the first time he has done this.

When a partisan liberal like Matthews is speaking like this it absolutely means you are seeing some of the liberal democrats jumping off what they see as a sinking ship.....

Every word in the Breitbart article is accurate and yet you are still wrong. Mathews may find HRC to be distasteful, but he finds Trump to be absolutely repugnant... and has said so.

But I'm sure Chris is happy to have you as a new fan.

When a partisan liberal like Matthews is speaking like this it absolutely means you are seeing some of the liberal democrats jumping off what they see as a sinking ship.....

lol... you have clearly never watched Chris to any extent...

lol... you have clearly never watched Chris to any extent...

I watched Chris Mathews early on when he actually seemed to be more on the line of a Tim Russell type journalist which didn't last too long. He is just the flip side of Sean Hannity on Fox now but Hannity never tries to pretend to be a journalist, he is a commentator and that is the difference...we have too many who call themselves journalists who have turned into opinionated commentators.

I watched Chris Mathews early on when he actually seemed to be more on the line of a Tim Russell type journalist which didn't last too long. He is just the flip side of Sean Hannity on Fox now but Hannity never tries to pretend to be a journalist, he is a commentator and that is the difference...we have too many who call themselves journalists who have turned into opinionated commentators.

Exactly. Matthews at one time considered himself a Firebrand journalist who went after both sides with equal vigor. I think as with most on MSNBC they realize which side of the bread the butter is on.

Even though it's numbers aren't that good MSNBC is probably a pretty good gig.

WSS

Not a supporter... just a voter... or at least I will be in another couple hours.

Exactly. Matthews at one time considered himself a Firebrand journalist who went after both sides with equal vigor.

Just as I thought... Neither of you have watched Chris this year.

The comparison to Hannity is laughable excepting that neither are "journalists".

Not a supporter... just a voter... or at least I will be in another couple hours.

Just as I thought... Neither of you have watched Chris this year.

The comparison to Hannity is laughable excepting that neither are "journalists".

Nope. I've watched a little Rachel Maddow and not very much Sean Hannity. In your opinion what separates your boy Matthews from Hannity?

Assuming, of course, you've watched a substantial amount of Hannity.

WSS

Nope. I've watched a little Rachel Maddow and not very much Sean Hannity. In your opinion what separates your boy Matthews from Hannity?

Assuming, of course, you've watched a substantial amount of Hannity.

Not as much as I used to... don't have the stomach for Sean-watching anymore. Pretty much for the same reason as I no longer seriously engage cal... no entertainment value.

Hannity is a political profiteer. He goes far right as that is where the money is. He straddled the Cruz/Trump fence as long as there was any question until the picture was clear April-ish. He'll say whatever polls well.

Mathews is a political junkie who just wants to be correct.

Google the four combinations of "(Hannity/Mathews) criticizes (Trump/Clinton)" and the difference becomes pretty clear.

still waiting for you to cititcize higgardly, their bs clinton personal wealth lever foundation...etc etc etc.

Sorry, cal, but if you missed it, then now you'll just have to wait as I no longer take you seriously.

oh, come on, don't do the emotional po'd knee jerkie thing again.

Come on, criticize higgardly and explain why she is corrupt, just once.

For the hell of it - it will be great. You have nothing to lose except

Tiam will stop wanting to lick your toes, and that is a good thing, yes?

Archived