THE BROWNS BOARD

We're already in a serious Constitutional crisis... just wait... if higgardly gets elected..

calfoxwc

Woodys probably referencing the inability of reps to recognize that financial cycles happeniver numerousvyears and obama inherited the 07/08 collapse but its all his fault for slow recovery blah blah blah. But anything that happened when bush was in office is clintons fault. Just like it was carters fault if something didnt go right under reagan

Woodys probably referencing the inability of reps to recognize that financial cycles happeniver numerousvyears and obama inherited the 07/08 collapse but its all his fault for slow recovery blah blah blah. But anything that happened when bush was in office is clintons fault. Just like it was carters fault if something didnt go right under reagan

More or less this.

There is a ramp down and ramp up regarding the influence each president has on what's going on around him. Obama was being blamed for financial issues that he inherited.

If your guy is the one in office, or your guy is the one that just left, that will determine what you complain about and when.

It's tough to have perspective when you're myopic...

I kinda like that.... reminds me of one of my favorite album titles:

You%27re_Never_Alone_With_A_Scizophrenic You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

calfoxwc, on 16 Nov 2016 - 1:07 PM, said:snapback.png

waiting.........waiting...

A. You started your crap again, in another thread, woodpecker.

B. I could have waited til 7 pm, dumbass, you only showed up to go "uh...yeah, what cleve said" at 3 til eight.

C. You constantly do the same crap, only worse most of the time. I diid it once, and you go birdsheet.

Take a look in the mirror.

D. You give obamao excuses over eight yrs time, and no excuses for any rep president. but it's okay,

we come to expect the corrupt, self-serving hypocrisy.

1 hour, during work, and you're jumping down my shit? Fuck off

There hasn't been a Rep President in office since I've been on this board lol

yet you still bring them up and bash them to protect Teflon obaMao. go figure.

Archived