THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI: Hilary's server was hacked, by at least 5 different countries.

Pumpkin Eater

Best comment of the day:

"Only one woman I know of will be voting for Hillary and that's my Grandmother, I hate that she will do it but I have a tough time changing her mind when she died in 1998."

I chuckled. Not out loud, obviously, I'm british, but still. Mildly amusing.

the clinton machine and the dems have gotten away with this garbage so long...

it's time to take a stern look at holder and lynch's (and other dishonset doj bastards)

collusion with obamao, higgardly, and the rest.

Ill admit im confused. I wasnt voting for either of em anyway but i read shit like hrc's server hacked 5 times but thats only coming from blatant right wing bullshit artist websites. But at the same time i dont exactly trust the blatant left wing bulshitters innthe msm to report on it if it were true. Theres so much bullshit being flung right now you dont kniw whats nort and south anymore.

I honestly wish like nobody voted at all. Let a couple thousand of the biggest crazies from both sides vote but the rest of the country needs to send a msg that this two party bullshit has come to a close. If this system can give us these two candidates, somethings obviously broke. Its gotta be scrapped

Aha so if i dont vote for the bloviating lying piece of shit ignoramus im helping the other lying corrupt puece of shit dc apparatchik that i also have zeto intention of voting for?

higgardly lied and has been corrupt for 30 years in government.

Trump sounds like he really will drain the swamp. At least he deserves a chance. He has never been

corrupt in government, just full of crap at times.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the+programming+symbol+for+%22not+equal+to%22

"Yes, this is from programming languages such as C and C++. The symbol used to denote inequation — when items are not equal — is a slashed equals sign "≠" (Unicode 2260). Most programming languages, limiting themselves to the ASCII character set, use ~=, !=, /=, =/=, or <> to represent their boolean inequality operator.Apr 23, 2011"

I've used it for years in my programming...

not true, but I would like to help her end up in prison....

where she belongs.

The FBI may expose her corruptness over the interference from the dept of injustice but she won't go to prison as Obama would pardon her before leaving office...but at least everyone will know a corrupt lying crook got pardoned.

The FBI may expose her corruptness over the interference from the dept of injustice but she won't go to prison as Obama would pardon her before leaving office...but at least everyone will know a corrupt lying crook got pardoned.

Just like ole Nixon

Keep in mind how slowly the wheels of Justice turn. She probably wouldn't be indicted until after she's in office if she wins so the president pardon would have to be pre-emptive.

Not only that but ranking FBI officials and Justice Department officials would be handpicked from her bag of crooks.

WSS

Archived